NFL week 17 / Bills DB Damar Hamlin seriously injured, taken away via ambulance- MNF game suspended

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

The two times that Jim and Tony have called a Vikings game on CBS the Vikings have been outscored 81-10. Good thing that they're done with them. 

Cousins looking like his typical self. This Vikings team will go to San Francisco for the divisional round and get crushed in a game like this one. 

At this rate, I wouldn't even count on the Vikings getting out of the wild card round. They will be at home so they have that going for them.

At this rate, I wouldn't even count on the Vikings getting out of the wild card round. They will be at home so they have that going for them.

If they get the 2 seed they’ll probably see the packers again. So no they’re not going anywhere.

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

really really chinsy  dead ball PF called at the end of the half giving Ravens half the distance and a new set of downs with 11 seconds left....    next play TD ravens. 

I thought, especially in this rivalry, that was a terrible call.

23 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Pitt down 4 at Balt's 22 with 2 left. 

Kenny is Joe Cool. That was a great drive. We saw him play really well at Pitt and now the young guys are making plays. That was also the best game I have seen from Harris in his two seasons with the Steelers.

19 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Boom, helluva drive. 

Offensive Line has made serious improvements as the season has progressed. Of course, Kenny has helped a great deal with that. You could see the attitude of the offense change when they made the switch from Mitch to Kenny.

13 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Can't believe Tomlin has a chance to keep his .500 or better regular season streak alive next week.

2-6 start. This has been a nice turn of events.

45 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I thought, especially in this rivalry, that was a terrible call.

Kenny is Joe Cool. That was a great drive. We saw him play really well at Pitt and now the young guys are making plays. That was also the best game I have seen from Harris in his two seasons with the Steelers.

Offensive Line has made serious improvements as the season has progressed. Of course, Kenny has helped a great deal with that. You could see the attitude of the offense change when they made the switch from Mitch to Kenny.

2-6 start. This has been a nice turn of events.

Pittsburgh was running Harris into the ground last year and earlier this year.  Hopefully they keep Warren or someone else getting 8-10+ touches a game to help keep Harris healthy/give him a breather.

It's taken Dallas way too long to figure that out with Pollard/Elliott.

Edited by Captain Obvious

10 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Pittsburgh was running Harris into the ground last year and earlier this year.  Hopefully they keep Warren or someone else getting 8-10+ touches a game to help keep Harris healthy/give him a breather.

It's taken Dallas way too long to figure that out with Pollard/Elliott.

You won’t get an argument from me on that point. Warren has done a very good job this season. And the OL, which I think had the fewest amount of career starts in the league to start the season, has improved. Still a long way to go but, I like this team a lot more than I did 9 weeks ago.

• blacklab changed the title to NFL week 17 / Bills DB Damar Hamlin seriously injured, taken away via ambulance- MNF game suspended