the 2023 speaker of the house voting thread of implosion

henrygandorf

8 minutes ago, Ojo Rojo said:

I haven't delved into this.  What is the issue?  Is McCarthy too moderate for the whackos or what's the deal?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster?

We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

Is that about right?

We're dealing with a lot of shit

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Y’all remember this next time Trump says we project weakness around the globe.  A man under investigation for sex trafficking and his half tard sidekick are holding our legislative branch hostage so they can have first crack at a private citizens laptop.   

if you don’t think the planet is laughing their ass off at us right now, you’re an uneducated moron.  You just don’t know it yet.  You know, ‘cause you’re stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster?

We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present.

Is that about right?

Well, uh, candlesticks always make a nice gift

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

Just now, Anastasis said:

McCarthy could have gained some modicum of respect in that room if he would have decked Gaetz. Gotta handle the other one a bit lighter. 

no it was always gaetz and he should have. gaetz is a fucking smug prick who fucked him right in the ass after promising him the gavel

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Is that about right?

Why does he keep calling calling me meat?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It’s all pathetic. It’s hysterical.

But none of that changes the fact that - and stick with me here - you live in a country where Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert are among the most powerful people in the land.

I wish I could tell you this is rock bottom.
It’s not.
It gets worse.

Brother Brisket,

We know this...but can we just enjoy this and laugh at these chucklefucks tonight? 

I'm gonna pour another bourbon.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
poor me is pouring another one...
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Y’all remember this next time Trump says we project weakness around the globe.  A man under investigation for sex trafficking and his half tard sidekick are holding our legislative branch hostage so they can have first crack at a private citizens laptop.   

if you don’t think the planet is laughing their ass off at us right now, you’re an uneducated moron.  You just don’t know it yet.  You know, ‘cause you’re stupid. 

They aren’t laughing at us. They are fucking scared of the insanity. We have the largest military in the world and nukes and these are the assholes in charge of the House.

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

McCarthy could have gained some modicum of respect in that room if he would have decked Gaetz. Gotta handle the other one a bit lighter. 

Dueling is still legal according to sections 22.01 and 22.06 in the Texas penal code. The law states that any two individuals who feel the need to fight can agree to mutual combat through a signed for or even just verbal or implied communication and have at it (fists only, however).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

no it was always gaetz and he should have. gaetz is a fucking smug prick who fucked him right in the ass after promising him the gavel

Man, I don't know. Bobert going present at the front implies to me that all three agreed to vote "Present." No way they'd have left it to the last minute with fucking bonert and gonad fuck. Rosenboi fucked them all, I think

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Founding fathers handled this level of disrespect with a duel. 
go on, patriots, exercise your 2A rights on each other like your heroes. 

The duel would go the same.  They'd have to walk back 80 times and shoot at eachother.  Missing over and over...and over.  I guess we can go full 'Merica and give them AK47's...that would do the trick. 

• Drool 1

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

Dueling is still legal according to sections 22.01 and 22.06 in the Texas penal code. The law states that any two individuals who feel the need to fight can agree to mutual combat through a signed for or even just verbal or implied communication and have at it (fists only, however).

If they can settle this by fisting, I dunno about Kevin but Boebert is down to clown in poundtown

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Welshy said:

Man, I don't know. Bobert going present at the front implies to me that all three agreed to vote "Present." No way they'd have left it to the last minute with fucking bonert and gonad fuck. Rosenboi fucked them all, I think

they all fucked them all. aint no republican got their shit together. reminds me of the whole repeal obamacare thing. it's all empty. but goddamn I'm having fun tonight as treacherous as this is. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Brother Brisket,

We know this...but can we just enjoy this and laugh at these chucklefucks tonight? 

I'm gonna poor another bourbon.  

I've been "Pouring myself another wine" for an hour or so.

Some Game of Thrones shit right here. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Is that about right?

You guys hear about Gaetz and Boebert? They voted present.

Oh yeah? Wait 'til I tell him she's gone down on half the Carolina League.

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Some dude who has no Chance of winning told a dude with no vote in the matter he’d accept the position?  Well, I am, over fucking whelmed. 

Hey Flynn, I’ll be commissioner of baseball while you’re at it.  Traitorous cunt.  

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

They aren’t laughing at us. They are fucking scared of the insanity. We have the largest military in the world and nukes and these are the assholes in charge of the House.

CIC is in charge of the pointy end of the stick thankfully. That’s why the previous 4 years was scary.