Echo 3 (Apple+) - cinematic action series

NoRagrets

Ep 9 was hot.

Tough crowd as usual. Ep1 was weird and confusing. But once shit got going… Pretty fukin good. I stuck with it for the Bambi actor. 

Loved Strike Back. That theme song still fucks (The Heavy). 

Edited by utxmike05

I made it 2.5 episodes in. before I tapped out. 
the girl who was kidnapped is a dollar store Jennifer Lawrence, and none of the characters are likeable or anyone you give a shit as to success/lack thereof.  
Also super hard to suspend belief on a shit load of stuff that they just utterly ignore/sweep under rug.  

7 hours ago, BrazilHorn said:

I made it 2.5 episodes in. before I tapped out. 
the girl who was kidnapped is a dollar store Jennifer Lawrence, and none of the characters are likeable or anyone you give a shit as to success/lack thereof.  
Also super hard to suspend belief on a shit load of stuff that they just utterly ignore/sweep under rug.  

Indeed. I stuck it out to the bitter end because I’m a masochist. That’s 8 hours of my life I won’t get back. 

On 1/7/2023 at 12:03 AM, utxmike05 said:

Ep 9 was hot.

Tough crowd as usual. Ep1 was weird and confusing. But once shit got going… Pretty fukin good. I stuck with it for the Bambi actor. 

Loved Strike Back. That theme song still fucks (The Heavy). 

Episode 9 was pretty tense. That was one really long combat scene and pretty fucking good.

My only criticism was the guerrillas being the level boss when they were pretty shitty earlier in the season.

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Female lead isn’t hot enough. I understand her husband and brother want to rescue her, but… I mean… come on. 

Yep. My girlfriend thought the wife was prettier than the side piece he hooked up with and I told her she was fucking crazy.

I would be banging the side piece 24/7 and that Ann looking wife would be a distant memory in a week.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rage-a-holic said:

Yep. My girlfriend thought the wife was prettier than the side piece he hooked up with and I told her she was fucking crazy.

I would be banging the side piece 24/7 and that Ann looking wife would be a distant memory in a week.

Seen better on campus is so tired. But yeah, seen better at HEB shouldn’t be pulling down leads in major Apple shows. Is her agent available to contest my property taxes? 

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Female lead isn’t hot enough. I understand her husband and brother want to rescue her, but… I mean… come on. 

She is not but looks pretty good in a bikini in episode 10.

3 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

There’s another episode?!?  

Got a notification on my phone from Apple TV that another episode dropped today. 

They should have ended it after episode 9. 

Episode 10 was pretty good too.