Really Hot Women Shouting Where They Are From

956 Worldwide

This thread reminded me of son's Senior year in college.  We and many other parents are there for an event, and his roomy's parents are in the room.  His mom starts looking at a map/ bulletin board above her son's workspace.

Seeing that some of the countries have been scratched off, she comments to her son, 'When did you go to Brazil?'  Dad and my eyes meet immediately, we grin;  and she follows up, " I did not know you have been to Korea.  Did you do that on one of your summer trainings?"

I had to walk out of the room because I was going to burst out laughing.  Roomy's dad took mom to the side, and I'm not sure what he told her, but I don't think it was, "Those are the home countries of young ladies your son is banging!"

On that day, he became and forever will be known as "Globetrotter."  Be proud of your country, ladies!!!

On 1/9/2023 at 10:44 AM, Helobious said:

Bolivia & Australia are so my fucking type it’s ridiculous. Sucks I’ll probably never get to meet them in person. Just 30 minutes of conversing with me or so & I know they’d both want all 8 inches of this. 

Of this what?  Flat billed yankee hat??