Game 1 Post-Beard: Texas @ OSU, 11am, ESPNU

Js1

11 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Felt like we never had a chance against KSU. We were down 1 in this game. Never lead against KSU and were down by 20

I hear ya. A lot of that had to do with them refusing to miss FTs. Today was ugly but they closed it out without any drama. I'd say both of those games were fairly convincing while the OU game was a total coin flip it felt like (granted they hit a meaningless 3 to make the score prettier).

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I hear ya. A lot of that had to do with them refusing to miss FTs. Today was ugly but they closed it out without any drama. I'd say both of those games were fairly convincing while the OU game was a total coin flip it felt like (granted they hit a meaningless 3 to make the score prettier).

Regardless, 2 road wins already in the league in fantastic. Especially Stillwater, feels like we struggle there often.  Granted we haven’t been to Lawrence, Manhattan, Ames, Lubbock or Waco yet. 

I've kind of found my peace with this season. Beard obviously fucked it all up but now instead of the pressure of expecting this team to at least get to a regional final I'm just going to enjoy seeing what is by all accounts a great group of Longhorns play and finding out what they can do. They didn't screw this up so hopefully they enjoy some success and find a way to get it done without Beard. 

• Hook 'Em 5

8 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I've kind of found my peace with this season. Beard obviously fucked it all up but now instead of the pressure of expecting this team to at least get to a regional final I'm just going to enjoy seeing what is by all accounts a great group of Longhorns play and finding out what they can do. They didn't screw this up so hopefully they enjoy some success and find a way to get it done without Beard. 

I do appreciate how hard these guys play and you can tell they actually do care about one another. It's not going to be pretty but these players have grit and I'm hoping for a nice run

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I want to get there cause I agree with you. Not there yet. Just still so pissed at CB.