NFL Week 18

shadow_operative2.0

22 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

14-3 KC 

Thanks for starting the thread!

Which team gets Carr? I hope he thrives wherever he goes. I know he’s a much better QB than we saw. The team is a mess. He should be glad he didn’t have to play the last two games. 

Looking forward to Titans v Jags. Most have Titans winning. But I love upsets. Really hoping Rams take out Seattle tomorrow so tomorrow night’s Detroit v GB will have serious stakes. Pulling for the Lions.

• Hook 'Em 1

Thanks for starting the thread!
Which team gets Carr? I hope he thrives wherever he goes. I know he’s a much better QB than we saw. The team is a mess. He should be glad he didn’t have to play the last two games. 

Looking forward to Titans v Jags. Most have Titans winning. But I love upsets. Really hoping Rams take out Seattle tomorrow so tomorrow night’s Detroit v GB will have serious stakes. Pulling for the Lions.
Not sure how many have the Titans winning now. They were 7-3 and don't think they've won a game since. Each teams are coming in here on complete opposite paths. And the Titans will be starting a terrible QB no matter who it is. Not like Tannyhill was anything special but he's much better than what they have after him.

Jags are at home, too. They should win.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

I like the Jags, but it would be kinda funny if they choked this after everyone jumped on their bandwagon.

I think they could lose this game as some of the Titans players are back healthy not the least of which is Henry!

YES!! A guitar national anthem!!!! Fuck ya! 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1