NFL Week 18

shadow_operative2.0

22 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Titans lead 16-13, 12:28 left 4th qtr.  Jags ball

Jags need a TD on this drive... can't settle for a FG to tie game.

Gotta make Titans score another TD to win

Jags defense scores the TD 😋

Titans have to earn the playoff berth now by scoring a TD.     

2:51 left in game,  Jags lead 20-16

AWESOME

• Hook 'Em 1

Dobbs is playing pretty well considering but the run is what makes the Titans offense work. Unfortunately for them, Henry’s production in the 4th quarter as mentioned by Troy earlier has been pretty anemic this year.

Henry was getting some nice chunks, I think they should have fed him until close to the red zone. But the Jags D is stout.

WTF was that throw, lol.

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Dobbs is playing pretty well considering but the run is what makes the Titans offense work. Unfortunately for them, Henry’s production in the 4th quarter as mentioned by Troy earlier has been pretty anemic this year.

Zero passing threat and the whole game Henry has to carry the team. They also have a very limited and basic run scheme.

• Hook 'Em 1

Lots of articles in the last few days about McVay hanging it up after today’s game. Can’t imagine wanting to go out like that (losing season after a SB win.) but he has all those offers as a TV analyst. He seems like a bit of a drama queen but he recently got married and his grandpa died. Also they went all in on FA sort of giving up a lot of first/second round picks. The team is old and if Cupp and Stafford can’t play they’ll be middle of pack again next year…barring more mortgaging of draft picks to acquire FAs.

Lots of articles in the last few days about McVay hanging it up after today’s game. Can’t imagine wanting to go out like that (losing season after a SB win.) but he has all those offers as a TV analyst. He seems like a bit of a drama queen but he recently got married and his grandpa died. Also they went all in on FA sort of giving up a lot of first/second round picks. The team is old and if Cupp and Stafford can’t play they’ll be middle of pack again next year…barring more mortgaging of draft picks to acquire FAs.
Sounds like he wants to get away from LA. Absolutely no fanbase. Stafford sucks shit through a straw but McVay is good enough to win with him like he did Goff. They sold out for that ring last year and they got it. His work is done there. I'd love that scenario here in Dallas. Go all out for one ring and then i honestly would be good for the next decade ala the Mavs in 2011.

I can see him going to tv for a little or just getting away for a year and coming back. Teams will be lined up at the door to get him. I like McCarthy as Dallas coach but I absolutely would replace him for McVay.

I wonder if Lamar has any regrets about not taking that last offer now? Interested to see how Baltimore negotiates with him this offseason. I know he will still get paid, but maybe not as much now.

@Vic Mackey Brock Purdy would have made that list until he became a legend. Crazy how that shit works.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1