CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I seriously can’t believe TCU is playing for a CFP championship before us

I keep seeing this sentiment and I don't understand it. TCU finished 2nd in the AP the year after Texas' last NC appearance. They were then a cunt hair away from making the initial CFP. 

But y'all can't BELIEVE it? 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I keep seeing this sentiment and I don't understand it. TCU finished 2nd in the AP the year after Texas' last NC appearance. They were then a cunt hair away from making the initial CFP. 

But y'all can't BELIEVE it? 

I can believe it. Can't stand it. But I can believe it.

Why I am pulling for TCU:

When I was a little kid, my dad (UT alum) took me to the 1970 TCU-Texas game in which Eddie Phillips and Jim Bertelsen ran the wishbone all over TCU 58-0. Awesome! I grew up and went to UT with Texas slaughtering TCU on the reg. 25 straight wins at one point. I can't stand TCU and all that Christian holy roller nonsense (no CR) in west Fort Worth. And it is there! 

However, the last 13 years have been unbelievably bad for Texas, as we all know. Yet, I am pulling for the Hypnotoads to win for one reason. Maybe, just MAYBE Hartzell, CDC, and Eltife and any idiot-minions will take off their burnt orange shades, shed some arrogance, and realize UT football sucks big time and is no longer the top team in the state. Over the past 13 years, that team is TCU. Sad fact. 

And the Horns are nowhere near getting back to the top of Texas, especially heading into the SEC and 3-5 losses per year with Sark. Maybe a TCU win will inspire better decision making on the next coach..... Hope is all we got.

But Fate rules for now. (Sorry for the bummer post.)

• Hook 'Em 1