CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

10 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

I don’t know who Pat McAfee is but he makes the Field Pass unbearable to watch.

Plum High School

West Virginia kicker, was kicker in the epic 13-9 loss to PItt. The win would have put Morganhole Community College into the BCS title game. Pat missed two FGs in that game. Pitt’s Conor Lee, brother of Cowboys former LB Sean Lee, missed one. Morganhole was ranked #1 in Coach’s Poll, #2 in AP & #2 in the BCS ranking. Pitt was 3-7 entering the game.

Kicker for the Colts. Seemed to make a lot of talk show/podcast hay talking about how Troy Polamalu ruined his one chance for a fake FG TD. I think he is relatively harmless but, hard to take for an extended amount of time. Kind of perfect for an ESPN talker.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Augustus said:

LOL you've never seen a punt on 4th down that you like.  

I mean the data is there that punting in so many situations is counterproductive. At least coaches slowly are going for it more as time goes on.

Ohio St punting on that 4th and short against Georgia was also a terrible decision. Georgia scored like 1 or 2 plays later. 

And yeah, that punt was pointless about 4 plays into this drive. If you can't get 6 yards and are in Georgia territory and are close to getting ran off the field, pack the buses/plane up and go home.

Edited by Vic Mackey
  • Hook 'Em 2