CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

2 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

What a catch. Texas has no receiver on roster who fights like that for a ball. Not even close. 

Certainly no wide outs. I have no idea why our WRs are so shitty. All those beating up on Ewers have to keep that in mind, he wasn't getting much help.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Are you retarded?

Are you? Check the US news rankings and get back with me. Vandy and UF are both higher ranked than us for undergrad. No other school in the XII comes close to us in the rankings. So their top 2 are better than ours and their run of the mill schools like aggy, Ole Miss and LSU are better than the ISU, KSU, Ok States of the XII.

Edited by Macklemore

2 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

The SEC is better academically than the XII at that’s even before we join. UGA used to be a popular option for Texas kids who couldn’t get into UT in the past. Not anymore, they turn down a lot of suburban Atlanta kids with good grades now. Out of state has gotten a lot tougher too.

Well. Duh. The Big XII has or had "schools" like OU, OSU, TCU, Baylor and Tech in it. I'm not comparing the SEC to the Big XII. I'm comparing Georgia to actual good schools.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:
And needed 3 Michigan red zone turnovers.

And 2 gift pick 6s the Michigan freshman laid in their laps. Even after all that, Michigan had the ball with a chance to win at the end

He’s a sophomore and former 5 star recruit