CFP National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 TCU.

FartingDreamer

What team like TCU would you say Georgia has played this year?  TCU is an oddball and as has been said they just keep after you.  

IF Georgia does not get up and pile on early I think they will get really fucking nervous.  TCU has won more than one game by the hair of its chin. But so did Ohio State and Michigan who I thought were both overrated all season based on the competition. So TCU does have a chance.  I am actually mainly rooting for TCU to keep it close.  I would have a hard time betting on Georgia with the spread at 13-1/2.

I just hope it's a good game and I can be happy no matter who loses!

• Hook 'Em 1

Gary Patterson and wife are attending the game.

Your wife is going with Patterson? That is the bat signal for Hornian, IIRC.
I want TCU to win just because that will convince aggy that they’re destined to win it next year.  Clickety Clack.

I saw that aggy wants Georgia to win, Furk. Go TCU.

15 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Twitter runs the gamut from the Alamo to this…

This is really going to piss off the San Antonio twits.  First, a Texas Longhorn flag flying high above SA downtown before the Alamo Bowl, now the Alamo supporting TCU.  What about UTSA!?!?

• Haha 1

Fuck both of them, but I got to hear this Bama fan cry and moan how they should be in over TCU, so I decided the best move was to tell him how TCU was a better team, that Bama couldn't stay on the field with them, no one could. Then I said I got a 100 that TCU wins it all. 

Go roaches

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I could give two shits about state pride in this game. Fuck tcu and fuck Georgia, but I don’t want tcu to win it. Them winning doesn’t help us at all

Which pisses off OU and aggy more?

I think it would be funny to point out to my aggy friends/family members that their $75 million has gotten them last place in their division, while TCU gets a natty for far less.

• Hook 'Em 1

All comes down to which Georgia defense shows up.

If the version that showed up and dominated a humming at the time Tennessee it’s hard to see Frogs having a chance.

If the Georgia defense that at times this year has shown up fucking around….then yea they could find out.

Will the ga defense cheap shot the best wr out of the game today?

Which pisses off OU and aggy more?
I think it would be funny to point out to my aggy friends/family members that their $75 million has gotten them last place in their division, while TCU gets a natty for far less.

Tapa Negged for “natty”
  • Haha 1

Maybe I’m a little more selfless than most of you assholes but I’m rooting for the Horned Frogs. I have a lot of TCU friends and I want to see them happy. And they would be doing the same if the shoe was on the other foot. That means more to me than the possibility of losing a 3 star recruit from Weatherford. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Maybe I’m a little more selfless than most of you assholes but I’m rooting for the Horned Frogs. I have a lot of TCU friends and I want to see them happy. And they would be doing the same if the shoe was on the other foot. That means more to me than the possibility of losing a 3 star recruit from Weatherford. 

Fuck your friends lol

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2