FCS Championship Game - MegaKota Civil War! @ 1PM on ESPN

TexPx

• immamac changed the title to FCS Championship Game - MegaKota Civil War! @ 1PM on ESPN
1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

Why wasn’t this played yesterday when there wasn’t any nfl to compete with? My dad’s family is all from SD and I have a few cousins that went to sdsu so go jackrabbits. 

Because the NCAA is run by a bunch of idiots.  

Can't play traditional NY day bowl games on NYD if it's on a Sunday because of the NFL, but let's just go ahead and play the FCS championship on a Sunday?

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I’m happy for SDSU, even though I gave a starting OL from NDSU my set (his first) set of dumbbells 10+ years ago. I’ve had multiple family members go to USD, so there is generally no love lost when it comes to SDSU. My dad’s older brother got his engineering degree from SDSU in the early 30s (he trained fighter pilots during the Battle of Britain, which is a cool story), and a cousin got her nursing degree there more recently, but that’s it. The SDSU QB went down early in the FCSCG two years ago, and it still came down to a FG at the end of the game. It’s nice to see him finally get the one that got away.