Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders Week 18

Augustus

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

He makes horrible mistakes.  And he has fantastic games.  It's not one or the other.

You just described exactly why many people don't think he is the guy.  To be a top tier NFL QB you have to be consistently excellent, week in, week out, year in, year out.  Doesn't mean you can't have bad games here and there but they absolutely most be the exception.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay this IS BAD Dak. No way around it or sugarcoating it. He’s had some really bad throws today. Horrible decisions.

This is what the cowboys would always look like if Dak WAS really as bad as some of you think he ALWAYS is.

It basically showing and proving to us if Dak is bad they can’t win. Which is kind of is the opposite of him being a “win with” QB I saw someone say earlier.

We need him to be good to great to win games. When he’s not they are are not good.

• Hook 'Em 1

Okay this IS BAD Dak. No way around it or sugarcoating it. He’s had some really bad throws today. Horrible decisions.

This is what the cowboys would always look like if Dak WAS really as bad as some of you think he ALWAYS is.

It basically showing and proving to us if Dak is bad they can’t win. Which is kind of is the opposite of him being a “win with” QB I saw someone say earlier.

We need him to be good to great to win games. When he’s not they are are not good.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

You just described exactly why many people don't think he is the guy.  To be a top tier NFL QB you have to be consistently excellent, week in, week out, year in, year out.  Doesn't mean you can't have bad games here and there but they absolutely most be the exception.  

He's definitely turned into Bipolar QB. Can't win 4 straight against playoff teams with a bipolar QB

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Look a lot of the INTs have been fluke like crap.

But throws like that really ducking hurt.

He’s never been a bad INT QB. This year has been the opposite. Don’t know what the fuck is going on but it has to stop. He can’t do this and be a good QB.

Dak been QB since 2016 and he’s 1-3 in playoff games.  If he loses to Tampa Bay, I’m done with him.

6 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yep 

I was even thinking going in the game today, under these circumstances they might be better off starting Cooper Rush. Play more conservative and tight, run the ball, probably would be less sloppy, have a better shot at winning a meaningless game.

Edited by DougO

6 minutes ago, DougO said:

I was even thinking going in the game today, under these circumstances they might be better off starting Cooper Rush. Play more conservative and tight, run the ball, probably would be less sloppy, have a better shot at winning a meaningless game.

was it meaningless when it started?

24 minutes ago, Drew said:

25 minutes ago, Drew said:

double quoted for truth

his sleep number bed must be fucked up or something