Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders Week 18

Augustus

13 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

If this weren’t the Cowboys, I’d say that teams that dominate but let the opponent hang around often end up regretting it. That said, I’d really love a TD here for all the 13-7 halftime “we’re rolling now” vibes. 

All the MO is on our side now.  LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Eagles are about to ice the game vs NY.  Might as well minimize risk in this one.

And I know complaining about it at this point is just whining, but Dallas having to go to Tampa is awful.

I don't care if you're a division winner.  They need to change the rules so the team with the better record hosts.

Guys this running game is garbage. They will have a playoff loss due to this run game being non existent and/or losing yards while they continue to run on 75% of first down.

Literally putting the offense, especially Dak, in a bad spot. Very hard to continue to convert on 3rd down at an elite clip when you’re basically giving up on half your first downs.

I mean the defense is expecting the run every time.

1 minute ago, Dewey said:

I expected this performance next week, not this week. Not sure what I was thinking. Offense runs ball into wall and go routes incomplete. 

Teams that are well coached execute even when there's nothing on the line.  They do it because they're disciplined, and they understand that how you play in practice/in unimportant games is how you ultimately play when it matters.

That's why I said this team is poorly coached.  They can play really well when they're 100% focused.  But they half-ass all over the place the rest of the time.

Defenses absolutely know exactly what Dallas is running. Defenders all over the receivers.

Helps they they can get away with physical play but Jesus either the offense is just completely predictable or the players simply can’t make a play.