Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Commanders Week 18

Augustus

This game really don't mean shit and I'm not surprised at all it was a poor performance. Motivation matters a lot in sports, and it's a bullshit game to play. But it still was discouraging.

It allows doubt to creep in vs a confident qb, and another team that doesn't have a ton to lose, and  a lot of confidence against the Cowboys.

Dallas has to come out strong next week and stop fucking around.

• Hook 'Em 1

Look a lot of the INTs have been fluke like crap.

But throws like that really ducking hurt.

He’s never been a bad INT QB. This year has been the opposite. Don’t know what the fuck is going on but it has to stop. He can’t do this and be a good QB.

It’s that fucking smart mattress he pitches. I think it sucks out his fucking brain.

Dak hasn’t been Dak since he broke the ankle. He plays not to get hurt. Terrible reads and worse throws. Zero accuracy.

I think we can release him around 2027.

another poster on another thread pointed that Parsons has been forced to play edge for the past several weeks but previously was a free lance roamer in the middle. Offenses can scheme for him when they know exactly where he'll line up.  Time to make a basic change to make him the Phantom of the Middle to wreak havoc.  Is the coaching staff smart enough to make this basic modification?

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, EvilCaseMcCoy said:

Brady didn't come out of retirement and let his marriage crumble to have a first round exit.  No way the cowboys win next week. 

Tampa is not good my dude. I hear you and we may blow the game. But Brady isn't gonna have a ton of say in the matter because the team around him sucks. If we play our game, we will beat them easily. Unfortunately, Cowboys are choke artists and it will come down to the wire one way or another.