NFL Black Monday Thread/Coaching Carousel

cmontexas

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

KK hates recruiting.  Hates it.

Sounds like a perfect match then, let Jimbo handle the recruiting/NIL bag money, and let KK run the football program. The two of them together would only cost about 15 million a year, sounds like a bargain to me!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I’m guessing that since they are going to draft Bryce Young at QB they want someone that can help groom him to be a top NFL QB.   They should just hire his current OC at Bama as the new Head Coach of the Texans to make sure Young is in a comfortable situation.  

Or they could money whip Sark.

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, tokamak said:

Has there been any chatter about Belichick retiring? I wonder how long he's gonna hang in there. He's 70, team just missed the playoffs, and his young QB is meh.

He wants to win a Super Bowl without Brady as much as Jerry Jones wants to win one without Jimmy getting credit.

• Haha 4

These idiots(especially at Espn) don't even try anymore.

Another option for the Cardinals could be Joseph. He has the relationships in the organization and has been building a quality defense through his four years in Arizona. He was a head coach for two years in Denver prior to joining the Cardinals, so he has some experience.

Yeah the guy who won 11 games in 2 seasons is going to replace the loser that just got fired.

6 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Lincoln Riley to Arizona.

Why would Riley tolerate the Ewok's bullshit, and whoever it is that takes that job will have to do exactly that.

Edited by slorch

7 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

kyler is the bigger issue for AZ, not the HC 

It appears Kyler won that round. GM stepped down and Kliff is gone. (Kliff should never have been hired as HC but a lot of the reason the season they had fell apart last year had to do with Kyler—that Ewok even alienated Larry Fitzgerald which is pretty hard to do.)

I know they can’t make a straight up swap but I’d send Kyler to the Raiders for Derek Carr. If they were to hire a good GM that makes that landing spot more attractive. But they can’t do that.

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

It appears Kyler won that round. GM stepped down and Kliff is gone. (Kliff should never have been hired as HC but a lot of the reason the season they had fell apart last year had to do with Kyler—that Ewok even alienated Larry Fitzgerald which is pretty hard to do.)

I know they can’t make a straight up swap but I’d send Kyler to the Raiders for Derek Carr. If they were to hire a good GM that makes that landing spot more attractive. But they can’t do that.

you can’t fire the ‘franchise’ qb 

• Haha 1