NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

Hope the conditions are absolutely miserable in San Fran today. Ideal conditions for a good old fashioned upset
I mean those conditions seem it would benefit SF. Physical team that likes to run, play defense and opportunistic passing. If it was an indoors team going out to play in that like when Indy would always go lose in January to NE

Couldn't find anything on him and Raquel, but good God that guy has a wrap sheet. Somehow I had no idea. 

Actually I’m just relaying the story from when I was a kid. It’s really a bit different.

He wasn’t paid shit by the Browns. Back then players had to work in the offseason like selling insurance and cars. Jim Brown got a chance to do some acting and then got the role in Dirty Dozen in 66. Production got delayed and he missed the first week of camp. Art Modell fined him $1500 a week, and JB said fuck you and retired.

In 69 he starred in 100 Rifles with Raquel Welch and Burt Reynolds. He had the first big studio interracial love scene with her. Supposedly they were banging for a short bit.

Jim Brown without question the greatest football player that ever lived. He had some personal issues and has serious violence issues with his wives and women. He did play a big role in organizing black athletes in support of Mohammed Ali during his draft situation.

Raquel Welch was previously married to Richie Palmer (1999 - 2008), André Weinfeld (1980 - 1990), Patrick Curtis (1967 - 1972) and James Westley Welch (I) (1959 - 1964).

Raquel Welch has been in relationships with Nigel Lythgoe (2010 - 2015), Robert Evans (1976 - 1977), Alice Cooper (1974 - 1975), Joe Namath, Steve McQueen (1971), Sean Connery (1966), Warren Beatty and Adam West.

Raquel Welch has had encounters with Gary Stretch (2003), Richard Burton (1972), Elvis Presley (1972) and John DeLorean (1972).

fanfic end-state of the nfl by mid-century: 9 playoff teams with the #1 getting a bye, an 18th game and 6-team divisions after the expansion in to 8 markets currently without a team:
c7 toronto
c15 montreal
17 san diego (either return of the chargers or a new franchise)
21 st. louis (should be the cardinals brand, and re-brand phoenix)
23 orlando
24 san antonio and 28 austin (should be the texans brand, stadium should be built in zorn, halfway between 35 and 130, halfway between both downtowns); then re-brand houston (as the oilers)
c24 vancouver
25 portland
26 sacramento
32 columbus
41 raleigh
c41 calgary
42 okc
43 memphis
c43 edmonton
44 richmond
45 louisville
46 salt lake
++++
i think you take 3 or 5 or 0 canadian teams; otherwise it's 8 of the us markets based on geofit

You’re smoking crack. These markets have as big of a chance of getting a team as Pocahontas Arkansas. The NFL isn’t going to expand into Canada or some of these dying markets. Florida and Texas won’t get more teams. No to Raleigh or Portland. St Louis will never get another team. It doesn’t have enough talent to fill 32 teams, especially QBs. The league, if it can, is looking to expand or move teams to the UK and Mexico. It’s a challenge to move players to be expats.

25 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Raquel Welch was previously married to Richie Palmer (1999 - 2008), André Weinfeld (1980 - 1990), Patrick Curtis (1967 - 1972) and James Westley Welch (I) (1959 - 1964).

Raquel Welch has been in relationships with Nigel Lythgoe (2010 - 2015), Robert Evans (1976 - 1977), Alice Cooper (1974 - 1975), Joe Namath, Steve McQueen (1971), Sean Connery (1966), Warren Beatty and Adam West.

Raquel Welch has had encounters with Gary Stretch (2003), Richard Burton (1972), Elvis Presley (1972) and John DeLorean (1972).

Sounds like that thing has some mileage. 

21 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

You’re smoking crack. These markets have as big of a chance of getting a team as Pocahontas Arkansas. The NFL isn’t going to expand into Canada or some of these dying markets. Florida and Texas won’t get more teams. No to Raleigh or Portland. St Louis will never get another team. It doesn’t have enough talent to fill 32 teams, especially QBs. The league, if it can, is looking to expand or move teams to the UK and Mexico. It’s a challenge to move players to be expats.

then we will need to relocate the following franchises, all in smaller markets then the ones i listed

47 new orleans

49 buffalo

158 green bay