NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Very interesting! Seattle matches up well against SF. Not surprising at all. Not to me. Because I have the football smarts! Lol.

Teams in same division seem to always play each other tough in the playoffs...

Spoiler

Except the flailing Cowboys... 

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Huh? They offered him $250 million and a very good guarantee. He hasn’t won shit and gets hurt too much. They can franchise him the next three years if they want. They should trade him.

Yeah that's how contacts work. They offered him and he wanted more guaranteed, so they need to make the next move.

If I was him I'd be sitting too, why risk injury if they aren't going to negotiate or trade you. 

17 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Agreed.  Skylar Thompson ain’t winning a playoff game.  Watched a bunch of that Jets game and it was absolutely brutal.  

No the Ravens are playing this smart.  Lamar is completely overvaluing himself.  

The Ravens are about to not have their former MVP QB, but if that's how they want to manage it great.

Lamar may be putting too much value on himself, but he's also already played an extra year they could've already resigned him. It's do or die now, either he gets the big contact or he should go somewhere that will.

Just now, Augustus said:

I hate zone defense.  I hate everything about it.

QB needs just a little bit of time and guys are wide open

You think that doesn't also happen in other schemes?  The offensive guy knows where he is going, the defensive guy does not.  With time always advantage offense.

• Hook 'Em 1

Nice long drive for SF so far. That’s likely what it will take to win this one. It’s like what Pete said he’s trying to find one on one matchups he can win. First down SF. Good looking drive. I hate when people say this but it might really come down to who has the ball last.

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

You think that doesn't also happen in other schemes?  The offensive guy knows where he is going, the defensive guy does not.  With time always advantage offense.

I know.

I just like to vent when guys don't have defender within 10 yards.