NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Dislike the chiefs because the Florida State war chant they do too.

Here's a few funny ass chiefs fans wearing war headdresses at the Toxins game

PXL_20221218_214826352.jpg

PXL_20221218_193537606.jpg

PXL_20221218_193340109.jpg

Dude, the War Chant is badass.  Don't really care about the Chiefs but Florida State's deal is extremely cool.

1 minute ago, NAVY said:

Who? Lol 

Did they not say Henne is in for the Chiefs?

On 1/19/2023 at 11:36 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

I think drafting for the NFL might be one of the hardest jobs on the planet. I never would have guessed that Mahomes would be one of the top QBs in the league after watching him at Tech. Josh Allen? No way. 

Andy Reid is a lot better at offense and QB than Kliff Kingsbury....  like JV vs College.

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think Pederson is an amazing HC. The Fecals were so damn enamored with Wentz they screwed themselves a bit. They should have rolled with Foles and Pederson after they won the SB. But I’m glad they didn’t because I hate the Fecals. I do like the Jags. I bet their big fan club in England is having some fun right now. 

Philly does as good a job of hiring coaches and drafting/developing players  as any team in the league the last 6-7 years. They’re a well-run organization….

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Neither was dirty

He launched at Henne and then did the "I didn't hit him routine" with his hands.

They should call that shit every fucking time...if they are going to call it.

3 minutes ago, Ignatius said:

Philly does as good a job of hiring coaches and drafting/developing players  as any team in the league the last 6-7 years. They’re a well-run organization….

Their FO is very good. You look at the teams that have one and it’s night and day difference. Sure you can get elite players and do well in the draft or FA but having a great FO really matters along with ownership. 

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

If Jax wants to win this game, they absolutely can't let Henne get confidence. Andy Reid is so good at calling and designing offense though that he will make sure Henne is as comfortable as possible with the play calling.

I think Jax can keep up and win if the offense pounds kc and doesn't give kc a bunch of possessions.