NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I know Hurts played for Bama and Gooners and now the Fecals but I like him. He seems like a solid nice dude. And he’s worked his ass off. You can see how much he’s improved since they drafted him. Fecals have a good coach and great front office and ownership. Fuck them. This game sucks. I would have scheduled the Bills v Bengals for one night game and the Boys v SF for the other night game. I realize that they are on the same day and you can’t do that but still….this game sucks. Watching KC v Jags would have been a better night game. 

He's another Texas kid. I never hated Hurts. Was very good in college and is now very good in the pros. About to get his first playoff win and a very chance to get to the Super Bowl. I'm curious how quickly defensive coaches can get a read on the read option. We have seen the history of those not last that long. And they either have to figure out how to be more of a full time pocket passer or their careers fizzle away.

• Hook 'Em 1

He's another Texas kid. I never hated Hurts. Was very good in college and is now very good in the pros. About to get his first playoff win and a very chance to get to the Super Bowl. I'm curious how quickly defensive coaches can get a read on the read option. We have seen the history of those not last that long. And they either have to figure out how to be more of a full time pocket passer or their careers fizzle away.

Just another in a long long line of Texas guys playing qb in the NFL that didn’t go to Texas.

6 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

So, what shirt is Miss Nicole wearing for this game?

I still have my Jags shirt on but I see it is not lucky like my Cowboy shirt. Cowboys have never lost when I wore it so I have to wear it tomorrow for game. I have a Bengals shirt and I will wear it for their game. Nothing personal against the Bills. 

• Haha 1

This Eagles running game can take them a long way. I saw Miles Sanders play in high school. He went to Woodland Hills, just outside Pittsburgh, along the Monongahela River. He is special. I don’t like that he is a Penn State guy but, Swissvale, where he grew up is a rough place and sometimes kids just need to get away.

If you want an idea of how crappy it is where he grew up take a look at the Christian Bale movie Out of the Furnace. It’s not nice. Swissvale, General Braddock, Turtle Creek & Churchill high schools were merged to form Woodland Hills.

• Hook 'Em 1

Giants body language sucks. Not sure why they came out flat and I get their defense is getting pummeled but fucking A. You are in the playoffs. At least Jags kept fighting until it was pretty much over. That fumble took all the air out of them but still. Vikings would have at least done a bit more on offense so far. 

This is an ass whoopin. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Giants body language sucks. Not sure why they came out flat and I get their defense is getting pummeled but fucking A. You are in the playoffs. At least Jags kept fighting until it was pretty much over. That fumble took all the air out of them but still. Vikings would have at least done a bit more on offense so far. 

This is an ass whoopin. 

Yeah Vikings vs 49ers tonight, and Eagles vs Dallas tomorrow would probably have been better NFC playoff schedule... 

I made lemon coconut cake with homemade buttercream cream icing with shredded toasted coconut. But I’m not even hungry anymore. I was earlier. Oh well. Giants actually have tiny spark of life…they finally scored. snooze…

Speaking of my out of control ice cream habit thanks to Sark…My new favorite ice cream is HEB’s Mexican Chocolate. Holy shit that’s good…

191F8546-4FD3-40F3-BDAF-63A2D780B3C9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

Brilliant.

Actual laugh out loud

Goddamit a decent pass that's an easy conversion

Oh you cannot punt here

Get 'em Vic

lol they make no sense. Go for it down 7 in the 1st qtr at midfield with 8 yards to go but now punt down 21 in the 4th on a drive you absolutely need 7 to even keep the hope of making this a win. Punting there pretty much conceded the game. They