NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

I'd love to see how many fights there are before, during and after that game from the fans. Would be glorious. 

Years ago I worked in Portland with a guy from Philly, a huge eagles fan and season tix holder. I told him I had had cowboys season tix and my wife and I missed going to the games. This was back when they had a jail and courtroom at the Vet for drunk crazy fans. He couldn’t believe I took my wife to game; he’d never take his wife to the vet.

8 hours ago, Augustus said:

Dude, the War Chant is badass.  Don't really care about the Chiefs but Florida State's deal is extremely cool.

Did they not say Henne is in for the Chiefs?

Florida State is wack as fuck it's full of dipshits that could barely get into Texas State if they were here.

01a583a139995cbd03f4aa185fdeef34.jpg

jimbo-fisher-ncaa-football-rose-bowl-flo

Florida-State-Seminoles-Free-Pick-amp-CF

The girls (while sometimes hot) always wear that stupid "cowboy hat" that they get at the gas station before going on a river float.. just annoys me..

9 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Years ago I worked in Portland with a guy from Philly, a huge eagles fan and season tix holder. I told him I had had cowboys season tix and my wife and I missed going to the games. This was back when they had a jail and courtroom at the Vet for drunk crazy fans. He couldn’t believe I took my wife to game; he’d never take his wife to the vet.

Probably didn't want his wife to see him blowing other guys.

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Man the NFL network already talking about Bills v Chiefs in Atlanta and 50,000 tickets sold. I guess they have already written off the Bengals? Lulz. I get Burrow’s OLine isn’t healthy and players are out. But still. 

That is because they have not yet been made aware of your strong T-shirt game.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

It's pretty, that's about it. 

Don't want the conditions, field or combination of both playing a part in the game.  

Clean track, players and players alone deciding the game. 

Even if all the games were in a dome Broncos would still have an advantage because of the altitude and how it affects players. Environment is always a factor. Hence why we don’t see a lot of dome teams taking it all of late. Most all of the good teams play in shit weather and wind and can dominate 

Just now, Wally Pryor said:

It's pretty, that's about it. 

Don't want the conditions, field or combination of both playing a part in the game.  

Clean track, players and players alone deciding the game. 

I reckon me being up here means I am used to it, and kind of like the snow games and have, mostly, fond memories of Steelers snow games.

Heck, three of our high school games during my senior year we had some snow, and we were not even a playoff team so we were done the first week in November.