NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Come on bills be competitive!

Geez. Damar is there (as are his parents) the NFL has written the script..I mean how can you come out flat at your own house? Bengals got screwed because they didn’t get to finish the Bills game and had to go thru the Ravens. You’d think Buffalo would be jacked up excited for this. But I thought the Bengals were going to beat them 20 days ago when Damar’s injury happened.

Wow! Holy shit. Terrible start…

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It is, it’s a decent distance away from the Appalachian range.

(sorry, could not resist)

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

It is, it’s a decent distance away from the Appalachian range.

(sorry, could not resist)

I always think of Dumb and Dumber and the whole “John Denver is full of shit” line. Whenever anyone says it’s flat. Sorry…carry on…

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JGrayDBU said:

play of the game so far coming up.  IF Buffalo wants to stay in the game they have to hold Cincy to 0 points this drive. 

I am so impressed with Joe Cool.  Is it possible he is cooler than OG Joe Cool? (Montana)

I’m equally impressed and a huge fan of Burrow. Different QB comparison but I’d say apples and oranges. Montana is a cool one because Burrow is so old school tough and smart. He will absolutely pick you apart. Watching him play for LSU (one of the best games I have seen Sam Ehlinger play) at UT during their MNC run you knew he’d be in the mix every year if the Bengals had a good HC and decent weapons. Lucky for them they got a good HC…bc as a Number one overall pick he could have been in deep shit.