NFL Playoffs

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Augustus said:

I wondered if they shoveled those during commercials,

Just looks too consistent for shoveling but maybe?   I know Lambeau is heated underneath but that is mainly to keep the root zone in growth temps until the end of the season. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, pops said:

Just looks too consistent for shoveling but maybe?   I know Lambeau is heated underneath but that is mainly to keep the root zone in growth temps until the end of the season. 

It's mostly rumplemintz and jäger, that's how most of them are heated up there, assuming the field is no different. 

• Haha 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Buffalo defense has looked slow and out of position all day. 

In terms of running to a spot it always helps to know where you are going...much more so on bad footing.  

Burrow not letting the weather affect his throws is taking FULL advantage of that fact.  

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

In terms of running to a spot it always helps to know where you are going...much more so on bad footing.  

Burrow not letting the weather affect his throws is taking FULL advantage of that fact.  

KC wants no part of the Bengals. They’d rather have the Bills. Go Bengals Go! 

This penalty is huge. Bills getting sloppy trying to stop the inevitable avalanche of their season…

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

Credit to that OL for Cincy. I think the snow has helped them. Just block the guy in front of you.

I’m so impressed with what having Burrow and weapons and a great HC has done for Cincy. Kings of the North. 

How much half of half of half of a distance can your u go? 

I have, on a few occasions, worked in the radio booth with the Bengals crew. I can just imagine how they are loving this today. The Color Man, Dave Lapham, was an offensive lineman on the teams that went to the Super Bowl in the 80s. He’s a funny guy. Their play-by-play guys also does University of Cincinnati games. He’s a good dude.

One of my screensaver pictures is the Steel Curtain beating up on the Bengals OL. I asked him if he was in that picture and he pointed at the screen and said, “yeah, I’m at the bottom of the pile getting my ass kicked by Ernie Holmes”.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I have, on a few occasions, worked in the radio booth with the Bengals crew. I can just imagine how they are loving this today. The Color Man, Dave Lapham, was an offensive lineman on the teams that went to the Super Bowl in the 80s. He’s a funny guy. Their play-by-play guys also does University of Cincinnati games. He’s a good dude.

One of my screensaver pictures is the Steel Curtain beating up on the Bengals OL. I asked him if he was in that picture and he pointed at the screen and said, “yeah, I’m at the bottom of the pile getting my ass kicked by Ernie Holmes”.

Lapham was a tv color guy on the Fox college football games back in the day.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

I just cant believe that buffalo, who are very used to snow games, are the team that seems completely confused by the snow, and losing traction in it. 

Good.  This game should be being played in Cincinnati.  Bills got gifted this by not finishing the regular season game.  They absolutely were not winning that shit if it got played to completion, even at a later date.