New Tool Album: They really mean it this time. Maybe.

ConferenceRoom

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2021 at 2:06 PM, Greg Davis Apologist said:

You can join Tool Army and buy tomorrow

I saw people on the tool site complain they never got a presale code. No way is it worth it to spend $50 for pretty much just merchandize discounts.

I managed to get section 111 row 21.

I saw people on the tool site complain they never got a presale code. No way is it worth it to spend $50 for pretty much just merchandize discounts.
I managed to get section 111 row 21.

I didn’t get my presale code either. I joined a year ago and thought a T-shirt and presale access would be worth it. I still got a couple pairs of seats in Dallas. I’ll probably sell a pair online.

• 1 month later...

bumping cuz i'm going again! first time was January 2020, my last concert before covid hit. sister's bff is part of fan list/early promo/whatever (like the people that follow the Phish or the Dead, except Tool)...he got pretty good tickets for San Antonio, road trip in February! 🤘

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/13/2021 at 2:59 PM, 4th&Five said:

His big weekend continued. 

according to the ticket issued by Kansas CIty Airport Police, Carey had “intentionally inflicted injury” by repeatedly using a homophobic slur and jabbing his fingers at the man with whom he was arguing.

Well that's unfortunate.  Doesn't really seem to fit him.  Can't imagine Maynard would approve.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, stc said:

read that they're working on a live album/dvd from the 2002 lateralus tour. 

Sweet my buddy and I were talking about when we saw them on that tour when we were at the tool concert last month. It was a really great show. I think we went to an apc show a year or two later as well. 

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Sweet my buddy and I were talking about when we saw them on that tour when we were at the tool concert last month. It was a really great show. I think we went to an apc show a year or two later as well. 

I went to that one as well. San Antonio. 

4 hours ago, stc said:

read that they're working on a live album/dvd from the 2002 lateralus tour. 

Saw them live 3 times in the span of a year back then. Damn good times.

Big group of HS buddies took a party bus from Beaumont to see them at the Woodlands October 2001, then we went and saw them again at the Compaq Center July 2002 before we all headed off to college. Then, by some miracle I still don't comprehend, they came back around in November 2002 and played in Beaumont at Lamar University's basketball arena. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Big group of HS buddies took a party bus from Beaumont to see them at the Woodlands October 2001, then we went and saw them again at the Compaq Center July 2002 before we all headed off to college. Then, by some miracle I still don't comprehend, they came back around in November 2002 and played in Beaumont at Lamar University's basketball arena. 

The rumor about Beaumont was they wanted to play a POS small town… I have zero proof of that, but that was the rumor we heard. I was at that show, too.

woodlands 2001 was my first time seeing them, and the best. post 911 security was ridiculous, missed all of tricky and barely got to our seats before tool started. thought there was about to be a riot at the entrance gates.  

Off the top of my head, saw them at lollapalooza in Baytown 93, international ballroom in Houston 94 and 96, woodlands 2001, Toyota center 2019 and I'm thinking at least 1 other time in between.  Kids born in 99 and 04 curtailed concert attendance for awhile. 

The shows in the 90s were insane 

I saw them a few times that year too and went to that random Lamar show..."Beau-fucking-mont" I think he said...

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Off the top of my head, saw them at lollapalooza in Baytown 93, international ballroom in Houston 94 and 96, woodlands 2001, Toyota center 2019 and I'm thinking at least 1 other time in between.  Kids born in 99 and 04 curtailed concert attendance for awhile. 
The shows in the 90s were insane 

I saw them in ‘94 for $10. I still have the ticket. I got kicked behind my right ear in the mosh pit and couldn’t turn my head for a couple days. Worth it.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/tool/1994/the-masquerade-atlanta-ga-63d96a5b.html
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...