"Diamond" is dead. Long Live "Silk"

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, AnTiM said:

I cannot even get interested enough to search the internet and see who Diamond and Silk are or were.

People who chased fame by being GOP provocateurs while also black. They spoke at a lot of rallies and did a podcast I think? Essentially people like Tucker would put them on tv so racist republicans would feel better about themselves 

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Based on trump’s statement, I don’t think he knew her real name. It’s weird to only refer to someone by their pseudonym in a death announcement. 

He probably doesn't know the real names of some of his children. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

He probably doesn't know the real names of some of his children. 

The Boy

The Dumb Boy

Ivanka, the love of his life

The other girl

And that kid that kept bugging him to play catch during his presidency

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Yeah uh I have no remorse for people that drive drunk and dont even have the decency to wear a seatbelt when doing so

If people only got it through their thick skulls that the vast majority of dead folks from covid were fat

and unvaccinated.

did she actually die of Covid?

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

People who chased fame by being GOP provocateurs while also black. They spoke at a lot of rallies and did a podcast I think? Essentially people like Tucker would put them on tv so racist republicans would feel better about themselves 

it's really kind of sad when one sits down to think about it.

the utter personal debasement it took to grift what she was grifting had to be pretty hard on the soul.

• Like 1

jesus christ, satan has me today, i've run out of empathy:

Hardaway’s age at the time of her death was not made public, nor was her cause of death. However, the announcement did include a link to a GoFundMe campaign established by Hardaway’s sister, Heather Hardaway Richardson, better known as Silk, pitched as “contributions to preserving Diamond’s legacy.”

In November, the duo’s official Twitter account told fans Diamond was ill, but didn’t specify the illness. In December Hardaway, a COVID-denier who also spoke out against COVID-19 vaccines, denied rumors that she had contracted the illness.

Upon hearing of Hardaway’s passing, Donald Trump posted a message on social media, saying, “Really bad news for Republicans and frankly, ALL Americans.”

go fuck all yall

this is some disgusting and reprehensible shit

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Based on trump’s statement, I don’t think he knew her real name. It’s weird to only refer to someone by their pseudonym in a death announcement. 

at least he didn’t refer to her as … that loud black lady 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Reports are that Diamond was in her early 50s. I assumed she was much younger. 

I thought I read that there was a post where somebody was recognizing her 51st or 52nd birthday or something back around the time when she was ill.