"Diamond" is dead. Long Live "Silk"

Gil Bang

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

it's really kind of sad when one sits down to think about it.

the utter personal debasement it took to grift what she was grifting had to be pretty hard on the soul.

They debase themselves to make a bunch of money and clout/fame and guess what? You sold your soul and now you’re dead. Can’t even enjoy what you made from the grift. What a sad pathetic life. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satchel said:

Yep. She was hospitalized over the holidays with COVID. In hindsight, I bet making 8.53/hr in the call center looks better than dying behind some of Donald Trump’s bullshit.

But President Trump said she died "unexpectedly"?

DID SHE GET THE COVID VAX???  I BET SHE GOT THE COVID VAX!

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

But President Trump said she died "unexpectedly"?

DID SHE GET THE COVID VAX???  I BET SHE GOT THE COVID VAX!

She did not and now she joins that great throng of stupid Republicans who insist on dying for no good reason.

Covid ate her face--Diamond cashed in.  RIP.  Pretty sure with a moniker like Diamond, the assumption is there should be no legacy/funeral expenses.  But, unlike those bitches in congress that said one thing while doing another, this woman was true to the end and look who's laughing now.  Well...someone dig her up and see if she's laughing.   

I shouldn't be this crass but this moron likely influenced others for money.  And in the end, they're still asking for money to cover legacy expenses.  There is no end to their grift.  

5 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

it's really kind of sad when one sits down to think about it.

the utter personal debasement it took to grift what she was grifting had to be pretty hard on the soul.

When you look at the timeline, they quickly pivoted when they realized they weren't getting the YouTube/twitter views for being pro-BLM, etc.

We may consider it debasement, but given the speed in which they pivoted from BLM/Democrats to MAGA, it was clearly a business/grifting decision for them. They had no pangs of regret.

How I wish Pelosi would have thrown Mike Pence out to the throng of insurrectionists and they actually ripped him apart. Then we'd have trump up for the death of the VP on his hands and not just no name capitol police that obviously no one with any power really cares much about. 

• Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

How I wish Pelosi would have thrown Mike Pence out to the throng of insurrectionists and they actually ripped him apart. Then we'd have trump up for the death of the VP on his hands and not just no name capitol police that obviously no one with any power really cares much about. 

Interesting point.

I remember the day I was just out on the West Lawn yelling at the lawn boy. Boy, was he terrible. I fired him like a dog. He was a never-Trumper. A lot of people don't know that.

Melania, beautiful Melania, not so good with English. She comes up and says, Mr. President, sir, I am know two black woman who love you. Tears were streaming down her face. Rivers. Rivers of black. Fantastic rivers. Not like the loser rivers of black that dripped downed from Rudy's head. I barely know the man, but I saw the video. Fired him like a dog for being unfaithful like a dog.

So there I was. Your favorite president, me. These two colored girls come up to me. Nice, but I wouldn't grab them by their pussy. Celebrities can do that. A lot of people don't know, but it's true. We can. But they loved me and I loved them. Purely Plutonic. They aren't really good looking enough for me, and there's that other thing. The other thing. They tell me not to talk about it, but I don't know. I won't today.

So now, Silk is dead-- what's that? It's the other one? I get them confused. Abe Lincoln, Honest Abe, used to do the same thing you know. So, sadly, Silk is dead...ly sad about...the other one's death. The other one is looking down on us, I don't think she's looking up like Loser John McCain who got captured. Down she's looking. Weeping with joy that I went out of my way to come here to talk about her.

She always said that the election was stolen.......

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/18/2023 at 3:18 PM, NameAlreadyInUse said:

That doesn't look like someone dying of COVID.  

I mean, we're talking about scam artists that lie constantly. The level of effort with labeling the date of this video, retweeting, noting repeatedly how it was the day before she died etc. really makes you wonder if that really was the day before. I mean maybe it was but you can't really take anything they say at face value. That's the cost when you constantly lie to people. Everything becomes hard to believe. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Dumbass still doesn't read the teleprompter before recording.  You can tell how the first few seconds are written.

On Sunday January 8, 2023
the world lost an angel
and true friend, Lynette Diamond
Hardaway 
Diamond lived a life founded
on her passion and love for
all of humanity

Trumpworld figures converged at Lynnette “Diamond” Hardaway’s remembrance ceremony on Saturday afternoon to celebrate the life of the pro-Trump pundit who died suddenly at 51—but the memorial took a dark turn as her sister suggested a nefarious plot behind her death.

Diamond’s sister—half of the “Diamond and Silk” duo—Rochelle “Silk” Richardson addressed the crowd at the Crown Theatre in Fayetteville, North Caroline, and appeared to fall back into her old anti-vaxxer ways.

Instead of asking if Americans are vaxxed or unvaxxed, the real question to ask is: Are Americans being poisoned?” she asked the pro-Trump crowd filled with friends and family.

“In the wild, when they want to depopulate and sterilize a large group of animals, they usually inject one animal, and that one animal infect the rest of the animals,” Silk said, suggesting, without evidence, that the COVID-19 vaccine creates harm. “People are dropping dead around here, and nobody is talking about it! They are dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly.”

According to fact-checkers and researchers, there is no evidence that COVID-19 vaccines cause people to die. And despite far-right pundits amplifying the phrase “died suddenly” on social media with videos of people having seizures to support their theory, the claim isn’t supported by science.

Silk also recalled her sister’s final moments: “She said to me, ‘I can’t breathe.’ It was something out of nowhere, and no warning. ... Each breath was less, and less, and less.”

“What I want to say to everybody is don’t you dare call me a conspiracy theorist. Because I saw it happen. I saw how it happened. I was there when it happened, and it happened suddenly,” she said, urging the crowd to “get some answers as to why people are falling dead suddenly.”

150 people?  That's it?  My father's funeral had that many people and the fucking headliner was me.  What do you get at a regular black funeral, like 400?  

So after expenses, this is clearly a net loss for Silk and Trump.  although I'm sure they'll still do okay on the Merch.  

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

So when the technical/video people and press are removed, they had a couple dozen people? 

This should give you some indication of what the black community in Fayetteville thinks of these two.

Edited by Satchel