"Diamond" is dead. Long Live "Silk"

Gil Bang

13 minutes ago, Red Five said:

When I see so much Trumpy involvement, my spidey senses start tingling. We're sure she's actually dead right? 

Yes, and as a tribute...she's to be buried on a Trump Golf Course.  Well, not the course per se.  But nearby Trump National in Charlotte.  No, not on the course or the rough, or even the driving range.  But she will be given a tasteful, final resting place at Bag Drop.  I mean, not the covered part of the Bag Drop, but the area between it and the dumpster area.  So like, Old Bag adjacent.  Very tasteful though, very fantastic.  What Diamond would have wanted, what Silk could only aspire to.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Red Five said:

When I see so much Trumpy involvement, my spidey senses start tingling. We're sure she's actually dead right? 

4 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

yeah, of all the prominent "supporters" of his that have died over the years, him attending this funeral seems really over the top. like wtf?

Let the hoopla die down, then drive out to Bedminster and dig up her grave and see for yourselves.

Shit: I'm actually surprised he didn't start a celebrity cemetery of sorts, with Ivana, Herman Cain, etc.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Yeah, try to remember who her target audience was.  They can't hold those two thoughts "She was against the vaccine, would never take it!" & "She died from the vaccine, people be dropping like flies 'round here!"  It's the same cognitive dissonance issue they have with most of their socio-political philosophies.  

You really want to watch heads explode, ask a D&S/MAGA acolyte, "If a loved one died from a dangerous medicine that they were skeptical of taking in the first place, but was foisted upon them by 'experts'...would you invite the most prominent of those 'experts', the one who insisted on the dangerous medicine in the first place.....to speak at their funeral, and then pay them for doing so?"  

Edited by YGIFS

150 people?  That's it?  My father's funeral had that many people and the fucking headliner was me.  What do you get at a regular black funeral, like 400?  
So after expenses, this is clearly a net loss for Silk and Trump.  although I'm sure they'll still do okay on the Merch.  

Meh, If that many show up, I’ll haunt them for not having something better to do.

Wait…you don’t really die from high blood pressure and heart disease, at 51 or whatever…right?  Usually you die from an acute event triggered from those chronic conditions, like a stroke or heart attack...right?  And 51 seems a little young for such a generic, flippant cause of death.

My good buddy Chris, who passed away at 43 a good 5+ years ago now, had high BP and apparent heart disease…but it was a heart attack from massive blockage that triggered his early passing.  

I think she had Covid and her body wasn’t able to handle it BECAUSE of the underlying issues.  

Edited by Homercles

11 hours ago, Homercles said:

Wait…you don’t really die from high blood pressure and heart disease, at 51 or whatever…right?  Usually you die from an acute event triggered from those chronic conditions, like a stroke or heart attack...right?  And 51 seems a little young for such a generic, flippant cause of death.

My good buddy Chris, who passed away at 43 a good 5+ years ago now, had high BP and apparent heart disease…but it was a heart attack from massive blockage that triggered his early passing.  

I think she had Covid and her body wasn’t able to handle it BECAUSE of the underlying issues.  

Wasn't there a picture of her up and around and looking normal the day before she died? 

4 hours ago, Red Five said:

Wasn't there a picture of her up and around and looking normal the day before she died? 

Silk was suggesting that her sister died from COVID vaccine shedding. Dumb heifer.

Edited by Satchel