Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

6 days of no Uncle Joey talk. Refreshing to not have an attention whore at the wheel.

It’s jobsgiving eve. We already know what will happen. ADP showed 235k or something earlier in the week. Economy keeps humming, keeps paying us more than ever, institutional traders throw a fit and wreck your retirement cause they desperately want to see Americans lose their jobs.

They’re unAmerican and not to be trusted.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

6 days of no Uncle Joey talk. Refreshing to not have an attention whore at the wheel.

It’s jobsgiving eve. We already know what will happen. ADP showed 235k or something earlier in the week. Economy keeps humming, keeps paying us more than ever, institutional traders throw a fit and wreck your retirement cause they desperately want to see Americans lose their jobs.

Um, the guy who just nominated McCarthy for Speaker (AGAIN) said that they would get the economy BACK ON TRACK under a McCarthy-led R House.  GREATEST ECONOMY EVAR!!!11!1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

Um, the guy who just nominated McCarthy for Speaker (AGAIN) said that they would get the economy BACK ON TRACK under a McCarthy-led R House.  GREATEST ECONOMY EVAR!!!11!1

Guess they forgot only holding one chamber means none of their garbage bills will ever see the light of day 

Why does Joey Jo Jo hate brown people?

https://6abc.com/amp/immigration-southern-border-migrants-joe-biden/12658518/

The Biden administration on Thursday said it would immediately begin turning away Cubans, Haitians and Nicaraguans who cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally, a major expansion of an existing effort to stop Venezuelans attempting to enter the U.S.

14 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Beat expectations again. 4.5 million jobs added in 2022. Lowest UE rate in 50 years 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Why does Joey Jo Jo hate brown people?

https://6abc.com/amp/immigration-southern-border-migrants-joe-biden/12658518/

The Biden administration on Thursday said it would immediately begin turning away Cubans, Haitians and Nicaraguans who cross the U.S.-Mexico border illegally, a major expansion of an existing effort to stop Venezuelans attempting to enter the U.S.

I can't believe I am even doing this, but what the fuck is the problem here? Did you even read the article or watch the clip or did you just read the headline?

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I can't believe I am even doing this, but what the fuck is the problem here? Did you even read the article or watch the clip or did you just read the headline?

Jo jo hates Nicaraguans.  You’re ok with that.  Noted.

Edited by Incredulity
  • Fuck You 3

34 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

so you didn't read the article and are just here to fling shit. nothing changes. carry on, you sad little thing, you

Why quote low effort troll posts?  Dark Brandon would just take his ice cream cone and lick it.

Instead, the administration will accept 30,000 people per month from the four nations for two years and offer the ability to legally work, as long as they come legally, have eligible sponsors and pass vetting and background checks. These four affected nations are among those for whom migrant border crossings have risen most sharply, with no easy way to quickly return migrants to their home countries

Mexico has agreed to accept each month from the four countries up to 30,000 migrants who attempt to walk or swim across the U.S.-Mexico border, according to the White House.

Hateful policies that you hear about

10 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

What’s the difference between returning them when asked and refusing to return them?

Well, you see, this:

On the day of this discovery, November 2, 2022, the White House Counsel’s Office notified the National Archives. The Archives took possession of the materials the following morning.”

Is the same as the FBI having to raid a private residence, because otherwise the documents wouldn't be returned.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

There are, of course, a lot of variables that makes this not at all similar to Trump's case for those who care to be honest with themselves.

That being said, there should be accountability and I have no problem having it referred to the Justice Dept. Would also like to hear an explanation from the President or his counsel on what they are, what makes them classified, and why they were in his possession.

Something that as of yet, Trump and his team have not explained.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Any delay in public reporting from DOJ was probably more related to clearing the special counsel appointment announcement without having the distraction of classified documents in Biden’s office at the think tank as fodder, rather than election concerns.  

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Balcones said:

November 2nd, huh? Weird. I didn’t see this out on my Twitter feed before going in to vote. 

"My vote for Senator/House Rep/local judge would have changed because they found some documents in Biden's private office" is genuinely one of the most laughable takes I've ever heard.

I understand that you are just being a good soldier and parroting the talking points that have been spoon fed to you, but c'mon man.

• Like 1

But Joe Biden said that they were planted by the FBI, they were packed in a hurry by an aide, they weren't classified because Obama simply thought to himself he was declassifying them, he just brought them to the office because he was working so hard, he was in talks with the archives to return them.

Agree with yola above. Look into it. If there is something there, sorry Joe, shouldn't do that. Face the consequences.

My favorite part is people on the right flipping out about this after spending months saying that classified docs at Mar-A-Lago was no big deal. Can't have it both ways.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“President Biden has been very critical of President Trump mistakenly taking classified documents to the residence or wherever and now it seems he may have done the same,” said GOP Rep. James Comer of Kentucky, who is set to become the House Oversight Chairman. “How ironic.”

I legitimately laughed out loud.  Come the fuck on.

Both Biden and Trump should be investigated, but regardless of whether or not Biden's malfeasance was a mistake, Trump's most definitely was not.  Beyond that, Biden's lawyers self-reported to Archives.  Trump's team made multiple attempts to cover up his possession of classified documents when Archives (and DOJ) came calling.

An apple and an orange may both be bad, but that doesn't make them the same thing.

Edited by jimmyjazz

13 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I legitimately laughed out loud.  Come the fuck on.

Both Biden and Trump should be investigated, but regardless of whether or not Biden's malfeasance was a mistake, Trump's most definitely was not.  Beyond that, Biden's lawyers self-reported to Archives.  Trump's team made multiple attempts to cover up his possession of classified documents when Archives (and DOJ) came calling.

An apple and and orange may both be bad, but that doesn't make them the same thing.

Only stupid people cannot see the difference here.  And there are A LOT of stupid people in this country, willingly or not.

21 hours ago, yoladu said:

There are, of course, a lot of variables that makes this not at all similar to Trump's case for those who care to be honest with themselves.

That being said, there should be accountability and I have no problem having it referred to the Justice Dept. Would also like to hear an explanation from the President or his counsel on what they are, what makes them classified, and why they were in his possession.

Something that as of yet, Trump and his team have not explained.

100% this and some democrats have shared their concerns. 

how this will be dealt with by Biden and the Justice Department and how Trump has tried to deal with his problem are vastly different including the number of classified documents in such president's personal possession and the security under which they were stored and the interaction with authorities once their presence was identified.

2 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

"My vote for Senator/House Rep/local judge would have changed because they found some documents in Biden's private office" is genuinely one of the most laughable takes I've ever heard.

I understand that you are just being a good soldier and parroting the talking points that have been spoon fed to you, but c'mon man.

Well, we now know you are not Hillary Clinton. 

I doubt Biden even knew they were there, or how they got there. This is going to end up looking like a comparison between a parking ticket and attempted murder. 

Biden Administration - self-reported, returned immediately.

Trump - “I handle document declassification the same way Jimmy Carter handles sin, if you think it, you did it!”

Even if Dark Brandon was hiding incriminating shit on purpose and self reported like a teenager raiding a parents vodka bottle and adding water to hide the evidence. . .I’ll take the criminals that don’t fire people via social media.

It would be really funny though, if those classified documents were nothing more than super enhanced photos of Hunter’s dong.

The problem is that Fox News is going to use this to accuse the Dems of controlling the FBI and using them to do their political bidding. 

All any of the Fox puppets are going to hear is, "Hillary wasn't prosecuted, Biden won't be prosecuted, and Trump will be prosecuted!  And they all did the same thing!  Isn't it outrageous?!"

This is a really bad weapon to hand the Tucker Carlsons of the world.

• Rage+1 2

14 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

The problem is that Fox News is going to use this to accuse the Dems of controlling the FBI and using them to do their political bidding. 

All any of the Fox puppets are going to hear is, "Hillary wasn't prosecuted, Biden won't be prosecuted, and Trump will be prosecuted!  And they all did the same thing!  Isn't it outrageous?!"

This is a really bad weapon to hand the Tucker Carlsons of the world.

I would normally agree with you but at this point Fox and the Tuckers of the world will spin anything into how evil Biden and the Dems are and the people that watch them will believe whatever they are told so it really doesn’t matter that much.  I mean, if you have been watching Fox News for the last couple of years they have been saying Biden runs a criminal enterprise where his entire family is enriching itself from the Presidency.  It’s a good thing Trump and his family never did that kind of stuff.  Oh wait, there is proof of the Trumps doing it and none whatsoever of Biden actually running a criminal enterprise yet Right wing media keeps spewing that onto the airwaves?  Oh well, never the less. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

The sooner centrists and leftists and Democrats and the media learn to not worry themselves what the 30% of Americans who are legitimately bat shit crazy think, the better.  They are not the target market.

Yeah, but I'm not worried about target markets or winning of hearts and minds.

I'm worried about what that righteously (in their minds) outraged and very heavily armed 30% of America is going to be pointed at by their handlers.

I fear that something much worse than January 6th is coming at some point in the next few years.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1