Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

I wouldn't worry about anyone that watches Fox news.  They aren't going to ever vote for anyone that doesn't have an R by his name.  If Jesus himself came back to earth and told them to vote for a democrat they would look at him suspiciously and wonder why a guy with long hair wearing a robe and sandals should be trusted.  Rumor has it he might even be Jewish...not jew-ish.

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I would normally agree with you but at this point Fox and the Tuckers of the world will spin anything into how evil Biden and the Dems are and the people that watch them will believe whatever they are told so it really doesn’t matter that much.  I mean, if you have been watching Fox News for the last couple of years they have been saying Biden runs a criminal enterprise where his entire family is enriching itself from the Presidency.  It’s a good thing Trump and his family never did that kind of stuff.  Oh wait, there is proof of the Trumps doing it and none whatsoever of Biden actually running a criminal enterprise yet Right wing media keeps spewing that onto the airwaves?  Oh well, never the less. 

Every accusation is a confession.  Again.

I doubt Biden even knew they were there, or how they got there. This is going to end up looking like a comparison between a parking ticket and attempted murder. 

….which is exactly how the “both sides” crowd works.

Trump shoots 50 people dead.
Biden jaywalks once.
“See! They’re both criminals!”

They do this to justify their support for the indefensible.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

Investigate, it’s important. 99% chance Biden’s was inadvertent and not important trump was intentional and dangerous. Doesn’t matter though the crazies have their red meat and the brain dead “undecideds” will hold it againast the dem and not the rep, cause reasons.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ConferenceRoom said:

Don't get it twisted, that dude was an unlikeable dunce before Covid. 

He was annoying but he wasn’t this dumb. Same category as Cheeseweasel. COVID, Trump and BLM broke them

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Nothing To Add said:

I wouldn't worry about anyone that watches Fox news.  They aren't going to ever vote for anyone that doesn't have an R by his name.  If Jesus himself came back to earth and told them to vote for a democrat they would look at him suspiciously and wonder why a guy with long hair wearing a robe and sandals should be trusted.  Rumor has it he might even be Jewish...not jew-ish.

Funny enough, was listening to NPR this morning and they said fox news actually didnt cover the top secret documents that much.  apparently CNN was far and away the leader in coverage.

7 hours ago, Js1 said:

He was annoying but he wasn’t this dumb. Same category as Cheeseweasel. COVID, Trump and BLM broke them

Beg to differ.  Cheeseweasel has always been dumb.  Entertaining at times, but still dumb.

3 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Way to ruin my day.
No offense sweetie but you quote me a hell of a lot more than I quote you outside of CR.

Sweetie?  Really?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna65371

Biden aides find second batch of classified documents at new location

Boy, I really really hope these were in another locked closet.

As opposed to strewn about an unlocked room with little to no security at a place known to be consistently inhabited by international spies?  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

After a full year of negotiating, a grand jury subpoena, and a search warrant.

Biden's employees found these and voluntarily turned them over.

I think the reality is that transitions are a clusterfuck, especially grimy administrative details like where did all the documents go.  Thus, i would not be surprised if every past administration "made off" with a number of classified things and a substantial number of presidential records.  

The difference is what happens when the past administration finds they have them, or, the government finds out they have them.

Not to mention that some of the docs Trump was known to possess were of a TS/SCI nature, which to me is the most under-reported and under-discussed element of the story. Plus, the key phrase in the Trump case, legally speaking, is "willful retention." Far be it from me to have to explain that to a lawyer such as yourself, but the motherfuckers who try to draw this false equivalence haven't the foggiest clue what that is.

Either way, when people are known to have stolen those kinds of docs (TS/SCI), they wind up taking a detour into Billy Batts-ville. But sure, let's talk about how Biden's lawyers voluntarily turning over a paltry sum of docs upon first discovery is anywhere near the same because BOTH SIDES!!!

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 9:04 AM, 'stache said:

Investigate, it’s important. 99% chance Biden’s was inadvertent and not important trump was intentional and dangerous. Doesn’t matter though the crazies have their red meat and the brain dead “undecideds” will hold it againast the dem and not the rep, cause reasons.

It's a fucking molehill next to Everest compared to Trump's classified docs situation but this really couldn't come at a worse time.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, C-Man said:

It's a fucking molehill next to Everest compared to Trump's classified docs situation but this really couldn't come at a worse time.

Worse political timing would have been reporting of the findings in the days leading up to the appointment of the special counsel to investigate Trump's classified documents (which is an objectively different and worse violation). The appointment was on Nov 18, the Penn document discovery and reported to DOJ on ~Nov 2. It is not clear when the second batch of docs was located in Biden's residential garage and was reported to DOJ, but not unreasonable that that may have occurred during the time between Nov 2 and Nov 18. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Worse political timing would have been reporting of the findings in the days leading up to the appointment of the special counsel to investigate Trump's classified documents (which is an objectively different and worse violation). The appointment was on Nov 18, the Penn document discovery and reported to DOJ on ~Nov 2. It is not clear when the second batch of docs was located in Biden's residential garage and was reported to DOJ, but not unreasonable that that may have occurred during the time between Nov 2 and Nov 18. 

They probably had to present it to a FISA court before announcing.