Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

When your gas stove is outlawed and is taken from your home and you can't go out to Lowe's and buy a gas stove anymore, I'll pay you $100. And when you realize that nothing happened and it just turned out to be hysterics, you pay me $100.

What about this is unclear and how is there any, "pivot" to what I have said?

You seriously don't see the qualifier "in LA county" as a pivot? The original comment was about going to Lowe's and buying one (national law/regulation) and your qualifier takes it into a state (or local) law/regulation and you don't see that as moving the goalposts?

I can't tell if you people are painfully stupid or just complete fucking liars (it's both.)

Edited by VRHorn

32 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

What about this is unclear and how is there any, "pivot" to what I have said?

Umm, I'm on the other end of that bet. Trying to shoehorn in "LA County" now is some squirrely bullshit.

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Real question, unlike the nonsense that has been this thread the past couple of pages:

For gas stoves in LA, is it just residential or also commercial?  Seems like restaurants won't be cool with no gas.  Cooking on electric is not ideal.

It's both for new construction, but possible exemptions are on the table, but I'm not sure how willing gas company are to be running new gas lines just for restaurants that may/or may not be using gas or that could have their gas use also banned in the future.

Most restaurants aren't cool with it obviously but they also are one of the big targets here - people standing around gas stoves all day for work.

15 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Umm, I'm on the other end of that bet. Trying to shoehorn in "LA County" now is some squirrely bullshit.

Dude, you said you would bet I could or couldn’t go buy a gas range at Lowe’s within 5 years. Not any other qualifiers of ban breadth.

11 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Dude, you said you would bet I could or couldn’t go buy a gas range at Lowe’s within 5 years. Not any other qualifiers of ban breadth.

Lol. You're a piece of work.

Just now, Incredulity said:

so you want to renegotiate?

So you want to try to shoehorn in bullshit terms? You posted an article talking about the federal government coming for gas stoves on a Texas-based message board. Now you want to re-work it to LA County. You've already been called out by multiple posters.

If you think you're in the right, then put it to a vote. Ask the question on what the "terms" it should be based on what we talked about.

FAFO rep for national, rage for LA County. I'll agree to whatever the board thinks the bet was for.

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

So you want to try to shoehorn in bullshit terms? You posted an article talking about the federal government coming for gas stoves on a Texas-based message board. Now you want to re-work it to LA County. You've already been called out by multiple posters.

If you think you're in the right, then put it to a vote. Ask the question on what the "terms" it should be based on what we talked about.

FAFO rep for national, rage for LA County. I'll agree to whatever the board thinks the bet was for.

lol.

Edited by Incredulity
Clarify who responded to

Grey market?  If you can't get your gas stovetop in LA County because of local laws written by evil Democrats, drive to a neighboring county where such laws don't exist.

I mean, if it's a Federal law, you win the bet anyway, right?  You were the one who brought up location as if it were some sort of insurmountable hurdle.

Just now, Orale said:
16 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

lol.

Is the bet that new gas stoves will be illegal in America in 5 years? I'll take that bet too.

Ummm it’s not, but appears to be a point of contention.

I think it’s pretty clear he said I would or wouldn’t be able to buy a replacement gas range at Lowe’s.  

I asked in what timeline.

He responded Feb 6, 2028.

36 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

You posted an article talking about the federal government coming for gas stoves on a Texas-based message board.

The point of the article is there isn’t the political will to ban gas stoves nationally and Biden Administration regulators are modifying regulations to make gas stoves impractical.

So why in the world would I make a bet that stoves would be banned nationally?

Edited by Incredulity
Clarification point of article

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

Ummm it’s not, but appears to be a point of contention.

I think it’s pretty clear he said I would or wouldn’t be able to buy a replacement gas range at Lowe’s.  

I asked in what timeline.

He responded Feb 6, 2028.

Meaning no geographic limitations were included as part of the bet.

I still believe Joe Biden is too old to be President.  His age is inherently a national security risk.  That said, he has far exceeded my expectations of him so far.  I am proud to have voted for him in 2020 and will proudly vote for him again in 2024 assuming he is against Trump or DeSantis or any other turd that currently has a chance to win the GOP primary.
Russia losing a kinetic war that doesn’t endanger American troops.  Seeds of reform in Iran.  China more vulnerable than they’ve been in 30 years.  Lowest unemployment in history.  And, most importantly, no daily fucking deluge of idiocy that undermines our democracy, promotes racism, and reduces the presidency to a fucking insane reality show.

I’d probably be less enthusiastic in the first paragraph, but pretty close to this.

Let’s go Brandon

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/chinese-spy-balloon-during-trump-biden-b2276504.html?

Biden offers to brief Trump team on Chinese spy balloons they failed to catch

Biden administration official reveals Trump officials weren’t even aware of China’s surveillance balloons at the time

• Haha 7

In 2 years

12 million jobs, including 800k manufacturing

Unemployment rate at 54 year low

Record unemployment rate for Hispanics, near record black unemployment

4.4% wage gain in last year

After Brandon ruthlessly told O&G to  knock it off, gas prices went down $1.50 because of him only 

Covid has been dead for a year after he killed it with the vaccine rollout

Last 2 years best numbers for new business applications

National uninsured rate hit record low

lowered premiums by 800 dollars, 35 dollar cap on Medicare insulin

Surcharges on corporate buybacks 

Minimum corporate tax established after 55 of the largest us companies paid 0

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

This is my biggest issue with politicians, they never admit they fucked up. You let the balloon cross the country before blowing it up. That was dumb, but all we need to hear now is how it won’t happen again in the future. 

Do you think China doesn't have satellites or something?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

This is my biggest issue with politicians, they never admit they fucked up. You let the balloon cross the country before blowing it up. That was dumb, but all we need to hear now is how it won’t happen again in the future. 

So just ignore that military leaders (including presumably the highest levels of intelligence) recommended against it, because you obviously know more than they do about the facts and circumstances. I though you guys loved and respected the military?