Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

2 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

That’s because 30,000 a month can make appointments. It’s the same amount of people, but more get VIP passes.

It must be nice to dismiss any information you don't like. Even moreso when you don't even have to back your wild counter claims with evidence! 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, horn4life said:

What I like is that as much as the GOP whines about the border they simply never actually present bills that could pass.

I also like the way the GOP whined incessantly about healthcare and how they had a better plan.  A plan that interestingly like the border plan, is a secret plan, never to allowed to be seen by the American public.

Now the GOP that spent more money with less results on their deficit creating monster called the 2017 Tax cuts and Jobs plan.  Only it didn't produce any more jobs than the economy they inherited.  In fact for all the borrowing... they never did create more jobs annually even after falling 560,000 jobs behind the Obama/Biden economy they took the helm of in 2017.  Two thirds of that tax cut ended up in the hands of the top couple percent.  Who simply did not need it.

Now you will not be allowed to see the GOP plan to decimate social security and put more common folks in the poor house... while preserving that tax cut for the wealthy. You see that tax cut that further concentrated more wealth into fewer hands is exactly what the GOP plan is.  Helping the average man and woman is just something for slogans, not for legislation.  

But it's always fun to see the endless delusion of the misinformed here.  But hey without disinformation and self delusion a thinking Republican would blow their fucking brains out at their stupidity.

LOL. The last thing the GOP wants to do is limit illegal immigration. That’s what’s so hilarious about posters like Poe. Fucking marks.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

21 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Let’s go Brandon

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/chinese-spy-balloon-during-trump-biden-b2276504.html?

Biden offers to brief Trump team on Chinese spy balloons they failed to catch

Biden administration official reveals Trump officials weren’t even aware of China’s surveillance balloons at the time

haha, holy shit. this is awesome. this is like dunking AND shoving your nuts in their face

23 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

In 2 years

12 million jobs, including 800k manufacturing

Unemployment rate at 54 year low

Record unemployment rate for Hispanics, near record black unemployment

4.4% wage gain in last year

After Brandon ruthlessly told O&G to  knock it off, gas prices went down $1.50 because of him only 

Covid has been dead for a year after he killed it with the vaccine rollout

Last 2 years best numbers for new business applications

National uninsured rate hit record low

lowered premiums by 800 dollars, 35 dollar cap on Medicare insulin

Surcharges on corporate buybacks 

Minimum corporate tax established after 55 of the largest us companies paid 0

Already hit 6

1 minute ago, Smax said:

Thats a bit aggressive, lets settle on a different D running for President in 24

I'm not against that, but you tell me how that's going to happen.  He ain't getting primaried.  Anyway, SOTU is going on, so let's table that.  Put a pin in it?  Circle back?  Fuck my life.