Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

12 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

imagine spending a decade or more slowly turning into a version of escriva.

11 years ago, Ana was probably one of the people screaming at us MITT ROMNEY IS RIGHT YOU DUMBOCRATS RUSSIA IS OUR GREATEST ENEMY to now, making sure to cradle Putin's balls when they're getting him off and asking Daddy for more.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

imagine spending a decade or more slowly turning into a version of escriva.

Theres A Name Ive Not Heard In Many Years GIF - Theres A Name Ive Not Heard  In Many Years - Discover & Share GIFs

13 minutes ago, Js1 said:

11 years ago, Ana was probably one of the people screaming at us MITT ROMNEY IS RIGHT YOU DUMBOCRATS RUSSIA IS OUR GREATEST ENEMY to now, making sure to cradle Putin's balls when they're getting him off and asking Daddy for more.  

Contrarianism rots the brain.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

It is June 2023, and we’ve got allegedly serious people still running with, “Well, actually you see, Ukraine is full of Nazis, so maybe Russia isn’t all that bad.” Neat. 

Funny how he's not sharing that opinion in DT, so that he can just claim that CR is being mean to him and avoid any self-reflection of what he's actually implying

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

Have you been checked for early cognitive decline?

• Haha 2

On 6/3/2023 at 4:08 PM, Brisketexan said:

Yes. I am and always have been pro-shooting Nazis in the face. You got me again! Goshdurnit, I just keep gittin’ got! Hurr durr.
That you think you’ve made some clever observation says a great deal about you.
I should probably just hug Nazis.

Everyone know you run Nazis off a bridge.  Sometimes they do it to themselves.

Edited by TexasEd
  • Like 1

How do I explain Bidenomics to my kid that doesn’t exist? Do I run for school board and demand a full chapter OR an entire textbook?

One could say that the complete and total dismantling of inflation that the senile, doddering old fool, Joey Two Scoops, is actually a twisted, perverted evisceration of talking points to a worldwide audience has been so graphic we can’t help but look on in shameful satisfaction.

Inflation has been broken. It calls Joey B master and rolls around on its back to have its tummy scratched.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Drool 1

I did not vote for Job Biden in the primary. I thought he was just going to be more of the same. Wrong. He's been what the country has needed following Trump.

He's been fucking nails. Frankly, I also just like the guy. Never thought twice about him was VP. As President, he is likeable as hell. 

1 hour ago, Voldemort86 said:

How soon does the GOP move the goal posts or start talking about boys and girls showering together or white washing history? Whackos

as soon as we're done talking about Ron DeSantis taking showers with his "good buddy" in a basement. You read that right, Ron DeSantis used to take showers with his good buddy in a basement. Maybe more than one buddy, possibly more than one basement. At least that's what people are saying about Ron DeSantis.

20 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

as soon as we're done talking about Ron DeSantis taking showers with his "good buddy" in a basement. You read that right, Ron DeSantis used to take showers with his good buddy in a basement. Maybe more than one buddy, possibly more than one basement. At least that's what people are saying about Ron DeSantis.

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Don’t let any Republican or Fox News drone tell you lies

It. Doesn't. Matter. I still can't get over how Gov. Shitt laughed at his opponent at a debate when she correctly pointed out that Oklahoma's murder rate is higher than Californias. He literally asked his supporters "do you really believe that?" She was right, and it's not really even close. They have trained their voters to believe nonsense, because of their feelings. Fuck their feelings. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Also remember that most of this country still thinks that the national debt is the democrats' fault, despite repeated reports that deficits over the last several decades are higher under republican presidencies than democrats. Bill Clinton was the last president to oversee a surplus. There is no fucking way to speak truth to these morons. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

21 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Because they don't want the truth.  The only way to beat them is to outvote them.

exited-football.gif

They want to win.  It's all one big fucking game to them.

The feds bust Trump over something that's clearly illegal, it doesn't matter to Republicans in Congress, all that matters is that they try and utilize whatever power they have to try and hurt the feds and help Trump. Cut funding to the DOJ, drag the DOJ into Congressional hearings, whatever it takes to try and help Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Because they don't want the truth.  The only way to beat them is to outvote them.

We need to do more than outvote them. We need to utterly bankrupt them (the dual benefit of my grift plan: money for Brisket, bankruptcy for idiots). We need to run the play they have run for centuries for minorities: enact and use draconian criminal laws to convict and disenfranchise them by the millions. We need to encourage the MAGAT leaders to call for them to rise up in violence. Do it. Fuck around. Then find out, either via bullet or prison. Shame them publicly. Harass them relentlessly. Run them out of their jobs.
These people were mostly under rocks before. We should shove as many of them as we can back under there.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

57 minutes ago, 'stache said:

It. Doesn't. Matter. I still can't get over how Gov. Shitt laughed at his opponent at a debate when she correctly pointed out that Oklahoma's murder rate is higher than Californias. He literally asked his supporters "do you really believe that?" She was right, and it's not really even close. They have trained their voters to believe nonsense, because of their feelings. Fuck their feelings. 

The alternative is to say nothing and then the centrist former GOP cry that the Dems are too pussy to fight 

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We need to do more than outvote them. We need to utterly bankrupt them (the dual benefit of my grift plan: money for Brisket, bankruptcy for idiots). We need to run the play they have run for centuries for minorities: enact and use draconian criminal laws to convict and disenfranchise them by the millions. We need to encourage the MAGAT leaders to call for them to rise up in violence. Do it. Fuck around. Then find out, either via bullet or prison. Shame them publicly. Harass them relentlessly. Run them out of their jobs.
These people were mostly under rocks before. We should shove as many of them as we can back under there.

In terms of the politicians, just need to get that donor/corporate money flowing more to the Dems and the Republican politicians will change their tunes really fucking fast.

2 hours ago, Js1 said:

The alternative is to say nothing and then the centrist former GOP cry that the Dems are too pussy to fight 

Not saying to do nothing, we have to keep trying, but I'm entirely disillusioned with this the dumbfucks who are allowed to vote in this country. 

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

In terms of the politicians, just need to get that donor/corporate money flowing more to the Dems and the Republican politicians will change their tunes really fucking fast.

Why not done, that’s the question that comes to mind. What’s it going to take? Almost as if those corporate donors are sanguine about shitstorms.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I thought I’ve seen it referenced that they care less about corporate money these days. It’s been shown the small dollar donations are more than covering the difference. 

Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley claimed on the Senate floor that the foreign national who allegedly bribed then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter has 17 audio recordings of their conversations, but questioned whether those tapes even existed in an interview with CNN days later.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/06/15/hunter-biden-joe-biden-gop-accusations-evidence-murray-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Iowa Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley claimed on the Senate floor that the foreign national who allegedly bribed then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter has 17 audio recordings of their conversations, but questioned whether those tapes even existed in an interview with CNN days later.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2023/06/15/hunter-biden-joe-biden-gop-accusations-evidence-murray-dnt-lead-vpx.cnn

And there will never be a fuckin DROP of consequence for any of these disinformation peddlers