Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

Jerb Biden pulled the inflation lever lower at his desk and pushed the jerbs lever higher. 

Seriously, do we call him Job Biden now?

This seems bad.  Is it bad?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/07/president-biden-post-abc-poll/

Biden faces broad negative ratings at start of campaign, Post-ABC poll finds

The president’s approval ratings slip to a new low, more Americans than not doubt his mental acuity, and his support against leading GOP challengers is far shakier than at this point four years ago

39 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/05/07/president-biden-post-abc-poll/

The president’s approval ratings slip to a new low, more Americans than not d mental acuity, and his support against leading GOP challengers is far shakier than at this point four years ago

• Haha 1

Hey anyone remember this:

Majority Expects Obama to Lose Re-Election - ABC News (go.com)

Just 37 percent in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll say they expect Obama to win re-election in November 2012; 55 percent instead expect the eventual Republican nominee to win. 

2012 wasn't even fucking close. 

Polls in 2023 don't mean shit for 2024.  At all.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

The president’s approval ratings slip to a new low, more Americans than not doubt his mental acuity, and his support against leading GOP challengers is far shakier than at this point four years ago

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Rasmussen is showing 51% support Joe Biden. So let’s all fuck in a pile

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_may08

not to kink shame or anything, but I prefer my gangbangs and orgies a little more organized than that. but if pile humping is your game, pile on!

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

I don't think I know one person under the age of 40 who would vote for Trump over Biden. 
May want to add Trump being a convicted felon (how many times over?) by November 2024 to the calculus. 
My Ex Wife's nieces in Montgomery Co are all Trumptards. Save one, but she went to UT and didn't go back. 24-33. No picts.

8 hours ago, Red Five said:

I don't think I know one person under the age of 40 who would vote for Trump over Biden. 

May want to add Trump being a convicted felon (how many times over?) by November 2024 to the calculus. 

Fuck I wish I was around your people more. Most of my family was vocal loving trump and the other side says they stay out of politics but those morons definitely outed themselves as trump voters once Biden took office. Kind of wild also with a few friends that aren’t able to vote are huge trump ppl. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, Incredulity said:

"Dammit, where's some bad news?  I need some bad news.  Other than the shootings all the time, fuck that.  I need 401K bad news, stat.  Fuckin' McCarthy will blink when it gets serious on the debt limit, you can't count on that guy to get anything right, not even destroying our economy for no reason."

Let me guess. Another right wing California asshole that's moving to Texas?
Yep, not all of those out of state plates are Tech Bros and yoga teachers. Most I've met are rich assholes looking for tax breaks or blue collar dudes for construction.
  • Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

My wife tried to tell me yesterday that Joe is too old and needs to be primaried.  

Joe was not my first choice. Hell, he wasn’t my fourth choice. But he has crushed my expectations. Not to mention, from a purely political strategy standpoint, you don’t try to primary your own incumbent unless they are absolutely terrible at the job. Joe is pretty damn good, all things considered. 

A Trumper told me a couple of weeks ago that if we would just get unedited video of Biden talking, we'd all see how senile he is. 

46 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

And yet we have real video of Trump and they worship him.

I really think the psychological studies are going to be nuts. I think it comes down to wealth inequality and the leaving behind of the rurals by the corporations. We all remember when Walmart started coming into small towns and putting local businesses under. This is the result. People are angry that their lives aren’t what they thought they would be and they need something to blame. 

• Rage+1 1

Jack Squat 83

AG

Making a (slightly) bold prediction.

I think the Dems will realize the amount of vote "manipulation" that will be required to install this brains-of-mush, grifting, corrupt pedophile, exceeds their capabilities. If they go to hyper/defcon 10 vote-count mode they know they'll make mistakes and be fully exposed.

When Soros or Barrack decide it's time to cull the SOB they will merely make one phone call to the DOJ to move forward. Like Comer's group said, they've already got all the evidence and have done the work for them. Heels-up will quietly fade into the shadows (Dem press will nix any racist outcries).

If I'm right when will this happen? Can't be too late.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.

1 edit

JWinTX

Agreed.

Gavin Newsom is loosening up in the bullpen now. The Biden payoff is nigh upon us...the fly in the ointment has always been that Kamala showed herself to be a complete moron to everyone within 2 months of her VP tenure or else she would've been President on January 23rd of this year. My guess is that Newsom will just adopt her as his running mate still and move forward.

Newson will probably be our next President. He will be the Grim Reaper for Obama/Soros and finish the deal.

18 hours ago, Red Five said:

A Trumper told me a couple of weeks ago that if we would just get unedited video of Biden talking, we'd all see how senile he is. 

They base this on heavily edited videos. 

someone above nailed the asshole Californians that have moved to Texas. Most of the ones I know are Magats 

Edited by TexasEd
Asshole

PPI Report out. Very serious posters say this is the true inflation report.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/05/11/wholesale-prices-rose-just-0point2percent-in-april-less-than-estimate-as-inflation-pressures-ease.html

On an annual basis, the headline PPI increased just 2.3%, down from 2.7% in March and the lowest reading since January 2021.