Joe Biden 2023: The Dark Brandon Rises

StassneyHorn

1 hour ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's so cool that Garland took three months to appoint Jack Smith as special counsel in the dotard case, yet he busts out a special counsel in the Biden case within a week of the news breaking.

Fuckhead.

the trump shit has been going on for over a year, right?  i believed he assigned a special counsel when trump became a presidential candidate again, instead of some fucknut who was lying to the fbi about documents he had.  it's pretty obvious he needed to assign one in biden's case, as he's already the president.  someone can correct me if i'm off-base on this.

• Hook 'Em 5

11 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

the trump shit has been going on for over a year, right?  i believed he assigned a special counsel when trump became a presidential candidate again, instead of some fucknut who was lying to the fbi about documents he had.  it's pretty obvious he needed to assign one in biden's case, as he's already the president.  someone can correct me if i'm off-base on this.

No, you’re right.  Fudge Nuggets is a fucking IDOIT.

• Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

It's so cool that Garland took three months to appoint Jack Smith as special counsel in the dotard case, yet he busts out a special counsel in the Biden case within a week of the news breaking.

Fuckhead.

Garland has known about this for 3 months. Only the public has been kept in the dark as long.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Balcones said:

Garland has known about this for 3 months. Only the public has been kept in the dark as long.

The National Archives asked dotard to return his shit 15 months before the FBI raid. So 18 months from the time the issue came up to Jack Smith’s appointment.

Edited by Fudge Nuggets

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Joe needs to demand return of the classified documents that were planted on him for symmetry.

It does seem odd that he wasn’t aware of the classified documents at the Penn Center. Or in the garage, or in Wilmington, or the beach house or the DC house.

Not sure which is more dangerous.  Not knowing where you have accidentally left classified materials or knowingly having de-classified documents and not giving them back. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Balcones said:

It does seem odd that he wasn’t aware of the classified documents at the Penn Center. Or in the garage, or in Wilmington, or the beach house or the DC house.

Not sure which is more dangerous.  Not knowing where you have accidentally left classified materials or knowingly having de-classified documents and not giving them back. 

I’m quite sure which is more dangerous. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Balcones said:

That was the 2nd story. The 1st was the FBI planted them. Not that it matters. 

4 hours ago, Balcones said:

Are you retarded?

I guess my question is, why were classified documents in a position to get boxed up with all the other shit? Is it that common to have them lying around everywhere?
A guy on NPR when this thing first broke said that usually classified documents get walked off with because they get clipped to the back of something that's not classified. So, maybe?

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Butthurt in an ABIA shitter.

4bccc5ef237b55426f6c8e8def4cbc69.jpg

These people are absolute fucking losers with nothing going on in their sad pathetic lives. The last thing I’m thinking about when I’m taking a shit in an airport is Jill and Joe Biden

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Js1 said:

These people are absolute fucking losers with nothing going on in their sad pathetic lives. The last thing I’m thinking about when I’m taking a shit in an airport is Jill and Joe Biden

I'm usually just grateful that the BM hit me while still in the terminal and not at 35,000 ft.  And then regretting in hindsight ordering the Tuna Oreo Parmesan with 3 vodka sodas.  

Also, I expect stuff like this in a restaurant or buccees bathroom where you can run out to your car and grab a sharpie (I keep one in my truck).  But who is running late for a flight and thinks, "Nah, I'll just shit at the airport...better bring a sharpie too...that thing that I fly with at all times for no discernible reason."  

52 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Can't wait to see what sort of terrible way Fox News is going to spin this. Are we going to find out that Calibri is "woke"? 

Probably.

Most definitely a who gives a shit?

How is Calibri, "more accessible" than Times New Roman?  anyone?  Are Serifs controversial? racist? discriminatory?

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Can't wait to see what sort of terrible way Fox News is going to spin this. Are we going to find out that Calibri is "woke"? 

Tucker Carlson tonight: "The Roman Empire was one of the greatest Christian, European empires of all time. And they want to throw all of that away? This is just another woke attack on Christianity. First they took away 'Merry Christmas'. Now they're taking away our fonts. What's next? Christians are being marginalized one font at a time."

2 hours ago, Incredulity said:

Probably.

Most definitely a who gives a shit?

How is Calibri, "more accessible" than Times New Roman?  anyone?  Are Serifs controversial? racist? discriminatory?

Even the Russians freed the serifs in the 1860s. It's unconscionable that we have clung to them for so long. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2