AFA football player dies walking to class

Dennis Taylor

Do they start doing flight training while at the Academy?  

Just wondering if he could have developed a clot or something from flight training, g-forces, change of pressure, etc.  It's funny how that can affect certain people depending on what else they may have going on medically/physically.   Maybe just the really weird combination of flight training, football workouts, hits, etc. could have made a perfect cocktail for an embolism or something.

Stranger things have happened.

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I'm assuming Twitter is claiming either this happened because he got the COVID shot, or because he didn't and got COVID and it was a lingering effect.

Almost every death when Covid was high and everything was shut down was attributed to Covid. Now every death for some is attributed to Covid shots. Just crazy shit. No CR. What a tragedy. How very sad. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Just wondering if he could have developed a clot or something from flight training, g-forces, change of pressure, etc.  It's funny how that can affect certain people depending on what else they may have going on medically/physically.   Maybe just the really weird combination of flight training, football workouts, hits, etc. could have made a perfect cocktail for an embolism or something.

We have been seeing a lot of these types of events recently. Whether its pure coincidence, the vaccine, or long covid... something definitely appears to be wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Have we been seeing "a lot" of these types of events? People have always died of all sorts of reasons. I doubt Covid has anything to do with it.

Sure feels like we have been seeing a lot of them. I think read an article the other day saying that "sudden deaths" are up 2x since before coivd. Not trying to cloak anything up. Just saying that pre covid, I never saw articles like these and rarely read about "sudden deaths". Feels like I am seeing them almost every other day now. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Here you've hit on the other aspect of this. Before COVID and a vaccine there was no agenda to push so most of the time if something like this happened it didn't make national news. It was just reported locally at most and everyone outside of the person's friends and family moved on quickly or never knew about it. Now any time something like this happens people hunt for it and blast it out globally on social media because they have an agenda to push. 

Yup, and both ends of the COVID spectrum are real quick to attribute a death to their argument/cause.  Either it's a result of getting COVID or a result of getting the jab.  Just depends on who's making the argument.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Sure feels like we have been seeing a lot of them. I think read an article the other day saying that "sudden deaths" are up 2x since before coivd. Not trying to cloak anything up. Just saying that pre covid, I never saw articles like these and rarely read about "sudden deaths". Feels like I am seeing them almost every other day now. 

There are approximately 13,000-14,000 cadets at the four service academies who would all have been required to be vaccinated. We now have one (tragic) death of one of them that we do not know the cause of without further examination.

From my research (earlier posts in this thread), it is obvious that it is due to the COVID vaccine he was required to get.  Case Closed!

He was a lineman. He was getting 0.0 hours of flight training.

6 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

Healthy-seeming college-aged males dropping dead from cardiac issues unrelated to just having used cocaine when not involved in athletic activity shouldn’t happen. It warrants an exhaustive post-mortem.

Well yes, definitely. Something weird happened there. 

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

He was a lineman. He was getting 0.0 hours of flight training.

There are plenty of linemen AFA grads that are pilots.

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Chad Hastings was a lineman (defensive) and he flew the a-10. 

Chad Hennings Gallery | Trading Card Database

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

We have been seeing a lot of these types of events recently. Whether its pure coincidence, the vaccine, or long covid... something definitely appears to be wrong. 

What other ones have we been seeing? There was Hamlin but he ended up living. That brutal hit he took directly to his sternum might’ve been a factor but it’s currently unknown. Jake Ehlinger, we know why that one happened. Can’t think of others fitting the bill.

Here in SA Josh Pollard was a big story. HS football player that died suddenly in his sleep. But that was in 2016 so it doesn’t match with your vax theory.

8 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

It's been mentioned above, but it may be we are just hearing about it more rather than it's actually happening more.

I read a sports medicine study recently that looked at Sudden Cardiac Death in young American athletes (ranging from middle school to young professional). From 2014-2018, there were over 300 cases of sudden cardiac arrest in young athletes. (Percentage wise, that is still exceedingly rare, but imagine if every single one of those made the news. Sure would seem like it was pretty common if we heard about an athlete going into cardiac arrest every 4 days or so)

11 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Almost every death when Covid was high and everything was shut down was attributed to Covid. Now every death for some is attributed to Covid shots. Just crazy shit. No CR. What a tragedy. How very sad. 

Betty White was alive before Covid. Now? Not alive. I rest my case.

The Simpsons Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

Flight training doesn’t typically happen until after graduation because flight training takes place at bases not in the springs.. But these guys play school.  Play military a few times in the summer. But they aren’t doing flight training right now because there is no guarantee they’ll graduate school so they aren’t wasting that coin  there are some classes where they may fly a glider or do jumps  but they aren’t flying high altitude or trainers

also getting real cloaky in here with vax talk and the battle of pro vaxxed will win on this site every day so please for the love of god future man yourself with that talk 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Very cloaky.

I got the jab x2. And I’m worried.

Headed to a funeral in Dennison Friday to lay down a good buddy. Look it up, Andrew Miller is his name. Great shape, chillin in his recliner with his wife and daughter. Heart attack. So weird.

Relatively young people in the 40s and 50s dropping dead is hard to ignore.  All cause death is way up since covid and the jab.  This shit ain’t CR … follow the data.   I’ve lost a super healthy and fit 110 lb sister in law with three kids at 47 years old recently.  None of this shit makes sense.  And yeah it’s real. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Knighthawk said:

Relatively young people in the 40s and 50s dropping dead is hard to ignore.  All cause death is way up since covid and the jab.  This shit ain’t CR … follow the data.   I’ve lost a super healthy and fit 110 lb sister in law with three kids at 47 years old recently.  None of this shit makes sense.  And yeah it’s real. 

There’s varying numbers out there, but to round it to some sort of media it’s estimated that around 70-80% of Americans have had a Covid infection. We know it kills and we know about long Covid and we know about the occurrence of myocarditis and the like from it. 

so why does it have to be the vaccine, which is less widely distributed and has a much better safety profile than the virus it protects against?

• Hook 'Em 5

18 minutes ago, Knighthawk said:

Ross Ehlinger did triathlons and wasn’t even 50.

You do make a good point about all-cause death going up though. Sure one could think it’s maybe related to record suicides and fentanyl ODs and surging homicide rates, but what makes most sense to me is the jab doing it all.

15 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, it's not.

What’s not real?  Since Covid and the jab all kinds of young people are dropping dead.   What are you saying?  Ignore the drop in the life expectancy in the us?  The fuck?  I’m not saying it’s Covid or the jab. Might be a little of each.  The data is hard to ignore.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4