Post-Beard Game #2: TCU @ Texas, 8pm ESPN2

Js1

1 minute ago, BrazilHorn said:

Welp. This should stop the “promote interim coach to HC” train. 
Team playing like ass. 

They aren’t hiring him and have been honest with him about that. He got a nice raise and a showcase to show others what he can do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is Exhibit #1 why Rodney Terry should not get the job.  He doesn't have the ability or know-how to stem the tide.  We're playing tentative, and it's killing us on both ends.  Call a fucking time out and light a fire. 

This is nuts.  We're gonna be 2-2 in Big 12 play, with both wins on the road and both losses at home.  What a fucking fuck of a season.

Call me crazy but I think we may win this one.

Either way y'all are so dramatic ass motherfuckers. It's college basketball and the other team is good. It's not some big thing about Chris Beard or anything else.

We played like ass in the first half. They didn't. The end. You haven't watched much college basketball in your life if you think it's a certainty we're losing this one game. Let alone it's a certainty our season is fucked. Relax.

• Hook 'Em 6

3 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I've moved from brokenhearted to enraged.

Fuck Chris Beard and his drunk ass temper and his psycho bitch girlfriend.  

I mean yeah. I don’t do rage over stuff like this I do sadness and despondency but you aren’t wrong for feeling that way for sure. 

3 minutes ago, DaggerHorns said:

Jesus man, you’re absolutely shitfaced on a Wednesday.

You're starting to mumble/hallucinate about defense. Defense is nothing more than an apparition.

Yes, this team looks nothing like it did under Beard, especially on defense.  The decline is beyond obvious.

10 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

This is Exhibit #1 why Rodney Terry should not get the job.  He doesn't have the ability or know-how to stem the tide.  We're playing tentative, and it's killing us on both ends.  Call a fucking time out and light a fire. 

This is nuts.  We're gonna be 2-2 in Big 12 play, with both wins on the road and both losses at home.  What a fucking fuck of a season.

You don’t need an exhibit for why he wasn’t getting the job. He was never gonna get it. This team has totally quit.