Leopard missing from Dallas Zoo

Pokoloco

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I just read that.

I hope there is some investigation going on right now because this seems like a super entertaining and interesting long con plot by a clever group, be it animal rights or anarchists' or animal traffickers.

Someone needs to write the story and sell it to netflix

7 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Tell me that you don’t something about the Dallas Zoo without something about the Dallas Zoo. 

Actually, the Dallas Zoo is pretty awesome. The Giants of the Savannah section is pretty kickass. It's not the Fort Worth Zoo but it's a lot better than the shitty zoo it used to be in the 80s and 90s. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, HamsterHookah said:

I just read that.

I hope there is some investigation going on right now because this seems like a super entertaining and interesting long con plot by a clever group, be it animal rights or anarchists' or animal traffickers.

Don't rule out some exotic animal dealer scheme somehow related to the Big T plaza

4 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

I just read that.

4 hours ago, mdmost said:

What the fuck is wrong with you, Dallas Zoo?

5 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

I just read that.

My money is on the Dallas World Aquarium and this is some mafia level shit headquartered out of Campisi’s.

Edited by TKthunder2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, TwiceHorn said:

Or some really stupid hood muhfuhs tryna steal some animals.

Those maps the zoo hands out aren’t very precise or easy to read in the dark.  It would be a damn shame if they were trying to steal a penguin and ended up in the crocodile habitat.

17 hours ago, bolverk said:

I'm hoping these thieves get a little more audacious and are part of the 22% of men (incl. Kevin) who don't realize that a chimp would fucking wreck them.

Most men. Not Larry Allen. 

22 hours ago, HamsterHookah said:

I just read that.

"We Stole a Zoo"

• Haha 2

On 1/31/2023 at 12:22 PM, Ghost of LL said:

I mean, this has to be an inside job, right?  

Nah…all these actions have got to be totally coincidental. Counselor. 

6 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Good luck on your Petroleum Club Membership Application

Ha I review applicants coming through to see if I wanna issue a blackball fatwa. Don’t fuck with me. 

Lol, I’ve actually been inside the San Antonio Petroleum Club. It’s on the top floor of a dingy old low-rise office building in a pretty shitty office park off of 410. The decor & carpet looked like they were very classy back in 1985. Couldn’t imagine paying money to be a part of that.

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

Lol, I’ve actually been inside the San Antonio Petroleum Club. It’s on the top floor of a dingy old low-rise office building in a pretty shitty office park off of 410. The decor & carpet looked like they were very classy back in 1985. Couldn’t imagine paying money to be a part of that.

Never heard of SAPC. DPC is the best city club in Texas and it’s not close. Great food. Brand new building. 

11 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

It's not in the Chase Building anymore? I went to a luncheon once probably about 10 years ago now.

We moved at the beginning of the year (5 weeks ago) to Hunt Oil building for a variety of reasons. Spent all of last year refinishing the space, which was already a new building. It is pretty breathtaking. 

Chase Tower’s relatively new owner ran off not only DPC but also JPM Chase itself with its 300,000 SF. The antagonist principal with that real estate group is no longer with the company. 

1 minute ago, Porterhouse said:

We moved at the beginning of the year (5 weeks ago) to Hunt Oil building for a variety of reasons. Spent all of last year refinishing the space, which was already a new building. It is pretty breathtaking. 

Chase Tower’s relatively new owner ran off not only DPC but also JPM Chase itself with its 300,000 SF. The antagonist principal with that real estate group is no longer with the company. 

Again sorry for the derail, but I once did some work with Hunt Oil Technology once upon a time (again probably 10 years ago) and it was in a building next to Stephen Pyles restaurant, is that the same building?

Upon doing a quick search it appears that Stephen Pyles restaurant AND Stampede 66 have permanently closed. How about that.

7 minutes ago, HamsterHookah said:

Again sorry for the derail, but I once did some work with Hunt Oil Technology once upon a time (again probably 10 years ago) and it was in a building next to Stephen Pyles restaurant, is that the same building?

Upon doing a quick search it appears that Stephen Pyles restaurant AND Stampede 66 have permanently closed. How about that.

They have closed down. Our space is 1900 N. Akard on the 14th floor. Previously it was a Wolfgang Puck-catered company cafeteria for Hunt employees.