If you like Texas football and open this thread. Be prepared to spend 1K on NIL

immamac

11 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Meh, Houston. That city is a shit hole /ducks

Spoiler

PXL-20221215-212400017.jpg

Almost stepped in this while taking pictures of a building I'm doing some work on. 

Shit hole is accurate

Edited by Zeus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 hours ago, RGBIII said:

Do it or never bitch about donors or NIL again…also you’re poor

Need you or one of the others here to join me at a basketball game this season. Guarantee a lot of fellow season ticket holders in Germania club have forgotten or have no clue about Texas One Fund. Oh and feel free to give CDC & Hartzell a piece of your mind. They’re there every game. Sark made his appearance again too last night.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, Okcool said:

Need you or one of the others here to join me at a basketball game this season. Guarantee a lot of fellow season ticket holders in Germania club have forgotten or have no clue about Texas One Fund. Oh and feel free to give CDC & Hartzell a piece of your mind. They’re there every game. Sark made his appearance again too last night.

Now THIS is how you humble brag

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Let me put it in a way that more people will understand. The people hosting this dinner are tired of having to do virtually all the NIL funding outside of what we've put together here. 

The sustainability of the current status quo is not there and more people need to get involved even if it's just 1k at a time. 

• Hook 'Em 7

2 hours ago, tejas60 said:

is there a dress code? cause I don't dress up.

I don’t do country clubs and I’m not showing up looking like some fucking frat boy golf prick with boat shoes and a sport coat. You won’t be alone. 

• Hook 'Em 1