Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

It's funny dudes were half heatedly patting him on the helmet like c'mon we got you it's all good... After the first two misses ..

Bruh three in a row?

Fuck off and let the backup QB try to drop kick it through or just go for 2

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

My son is convinced the he could make 1MM a year as an nfl kicker. He is in 6th grade. 

F's sake.  I hit both of the 32 yarders I attempted at the Texas spring game 4 years ago.  I play soccer, but had never attempted a FG before.  If my lame ass can do it, a professional should be able to do as much.

• Haha 1

Normally I'd say the PAT misses were more Tom Brady voodoo where his opponents in the playoffs always find a way to choke the game away.  

But he's playing awful and the Bucs look awful all around, so, I think we're totally in the clear, guys.  Nothing to worry about whatsoever.  Cell phone flop out the tickets to the divisional round.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Normally I'd say the PAT misses were more Tom Brady voodoo where his opponents in the playoffs always find a way to choke the game away.  

But he's playing awful and the Bucs look awful all around, so, I think we're totally in the clear, guys.  Nothing to worry about whatsoever.  Cell phone flop out the tickets to the divisional round.

Nice jinx

It's not like we just watched a 27 point lead get blown

• Like 1