Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

7 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yes, I think it was the conference championship game in San Francisco in January 1993. The Alvin Harper clincher game.

Chance to come full circle.  Dak will have a chance to be the first to win a road game since the triplets first SB. 

and a chance to repeat against the big bad 49rs. 

Edited by Drew

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

I wouldn’t say that. Tucker missed two kicks under 50 yards, one XP and one from 40-49. Maher had a great season but also missed three XP’s.

Dude, Maher had a better season. Look up his stats before blabbing Tucker’s. I’ve seen them both. 

Didnt we beat the fuck out of the eagles or something on the road? Or was that in week 17 and then we beat them at home in the playoff game in week 18?

You’re right about the Eagles. The last road win for the Cowboys was the win in SF to get to their first Jerry/Jimmy Super Bowl.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

the last 2 are all on mccarthy.

That fat fuck is dumb but expecting your kicker to make XPs even after fucking up the first two is pretty safe binder calls. It's not like it's 4th Q with the game on the line close either. He's got to either work out of this funk or GTFO, not be protected by the HC...

• Like 1