Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

it's going to be a goddam war next Sunday.  Hope it's the late game.  Purdy is vulnerable, not really a fan of his rollouts where he goes against the grain. He's going to make mistakes he hasn't made.  McCaffery is the most dangerous guy in the NFL right now, the's the key. 

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell

I know this is going to sound dumb. But this is still making me mad. This should be a complete and utter domination.  

The first 2 Dallas drives were bad.  And the defense is going to give up probably 18-20 points and make it look closer.  

I want to leave no doubts. 

Just now, Drew said:

I know this is going to sound dumb. But this is still making me mad. This should be a complete and utter domination.  

The first 2 Dallas drives were bad.  And the defense is going to give up probably 18-20 points and make it look closer.  

Survive and advance baby. Score doesnt mean shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Drew said:

Take the win Pussy.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Quinn has been calling a Tampa2 like this whole second half

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Points don't carry over to next week, but injuries do. Anyone important should be sitting with 7 minutes left and a 25 point lead. 

3 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Will Brady finally just retire already? Should have gone out in glory last year and either save your marriage or spend some time with the new supermodel whoever. Move on bro.

No he will win the super bowl next year with Miami or Las Vegas.  

1 minute ago, Dutchrudder said:

Points don't carry over to next week, but injuries do. Anyone important should be sitting with 7 minutes left and a 25 point lead. 

Also true.  I see the starters out there giving up yards.  They have stiffened in tbe red zone though. 

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Good call

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Shit, after watching the last game, I’m enjoying every bit of this. Should be 35-7, and no matter how it ends, we know Dallas dominated this game and exorcised the demons from last weeks horrible play. 

and they shut Tom Brady down completely. 

Edited by Uncle Nate

What a win..... perfect game flow for Dallas.  Get up early and let the pass rush do it's thing.  We ran the ball way better than I thought.  Pollard was excellent and Schultz had a really nice game.  Dak was in total control after finding his rhythm and was the way better QB this night (obviously not career wise).  Congrats to the team.

Now..... gotta go find a kicker.

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Told y’all this was a lucky shirt. I guess Brady thinks they have one more quarter left to play? No real urgency and being down by 25? Refusing to run the ball!

Way to go Boys! 

77639D1B-93A1-4F60-9BA5-DCDC8A5196E7.jpeg

Looking good, but next week wear it without a bra and the D will get a shutout

• Haha 1