Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

Tom won’t retire. But he’s done at Tampa Bay. That team is a hot mess and benefited by a weak division. I’ll wash the tshirt and wear it Sunday. We will need all the luck we can get. But if we can get a good pass rush we should be in the NFC finals. That will be some big fun! 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Tom won’t retire. But he’s done at Tampa Bay. That team is a hot mess and benefited by a weak division. I’ll wash the tshirt and wear it Sunday. We will need all the luck we can get. But if we can get a good pass rush we should be in the NFC finals. That will be some big fun! 

hmm-suspect.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Wait a second. Last night you were wearing a Cincy Bengals shirt.

I’m a huge Burrow fan. After Dallas was one and done I went all in on Cincy last year. That shirt was for the SB party (but I wore another shirt instead) I went to but I wore it last night to give them some luck v the Ravens. Can u blame me? Dallas hasn’t done slapdick since I was in college so I have to have a back up team or two…

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Don’t wash it, dont fold it, don’t even turn it inside out when you take it off. We need to keep this mojo going for next week 

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Told y’all this was a lucky shirt. I guess Brady thinks they have one more quarter left to play? No real urgency and being down by 25? Refusing to run the ball!

Way to go Boys! 

77639D1B-93A1-4F60-9BA5-DCDC8A5196E7.jpeg

What are you doing in my grandmothers dining room? Hi nana!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m a huge Burrow fan. After Dallas was one and done I went all in on Cincy last year. That shirt was for the SB party (but I wore another shirt instead) I went to but I wore it last night to give them some luck v the Ravens. Can u blame me? Dallas hasn’t done slapdick since I was in college so I have to have a back up team or two…

I want to like the Bengals but Mixon prevents that from happening.

• Hook 'Em 6