Dallas Cowboys @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers :: 2022 Wildcard Round :: 230116.1915c ABC

Hagbard Celine

poll closes at kickoff  

39 members have voted

1. 1. poll closes at kickoff

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/17/23 at 01:15 AM

Just now, Drew said:

This is exactly what I was talking about.

way to lose a lot of the good feeling you had. 

wish they hadn't just run some give up plays on the last drive now. 

Oh for fucks sake they will feel just fine about taking the first playoff win this franchise has earned on the road since dudes who are now 29-30 were born.  

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Oh for fucks sake they will feel just fine about taking the first playoff win this franchise has earned on the road since dudes who are now 29-30 were born.  

No I fucking won’t.  You won’t be happy they “won a playoff game” next week when they’re being beat down.  

I want them to play well. No one liked the way things felt after last week.  I didn’t want to end this game on a downer.  

it’s not that hard to understand. 

1 minute ago, Drew said:

No I fucking won’t.  You won’t be happy they “won a playoff game” next week when they’re being beat down.  

I want them to play well. No one liked the way things felt after last week.  I didn’t want to end this game on a downer.  

it’s not that hard to understand. 

If you are on a downer after this game, or think any of those players are you are an idiot

Wait, look at who I am talking to

SHUT THE FUCK UP DREW

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

If you are on a downer after this game, or think any of those players are you are an idiot

Wait, look at who I am talking to

SHUT THE FUCK UP DREW

This is strange. Im usually accused of being a homer.  

I want this teal to advance. Giving TB life at all in the 4th quarter was disappointing. I said as much.  How can y’all “just be happy with a win”?

jesu Christ y’all can’t have it both ways. Don’t come in here bitching when they’re struggling next week. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Dude, Maher had a better season. Look up his stats before blabbing Tucker’s. I’ve seen them both. 

Maher had a great season (until tonight) but I'm not sure I'm comfortable saying his season was better than Tucker's. At best, they were on par with each other. Tucker missed six FG's and one XP. Only one of Tucker's misses (48) was under 50. Maher missed three XP's and a 46-yarder. Tucker's other misses were from 56, 61, 67, 50 (blocked) and 55 (blocked). Also, many of Maher's kicks have some weird action on them that ALWAYS make me nervous. Tucker's kicks are absolutely pure nearly every time. And then Maher was as bad as a kicker can be tonight with four missed XP's.

• Hook 'Em 1

46 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

it's going to be a goddam war next Sunday.  Hope it's the late game.  Purdy is vulnerable, not really a fan of his rollouts where he goes against the grain. He's going to make mistakes he hasn't made.  McCaffery is the most dangerous guy in the NFL right now, the's the key. 

That was already decided this morning that the 49ers would host tonight's winner in the second game next Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Couldn’t even get the night game. Guess fox wanted that game bad.

Dallas/49rs historic rivals. Will be the highest rated game again.

It's the last game of the weekend. There is no Sunday Night game next weekend and they weren't going to make tonight's winner play Monday night and then again on Saturday.

Cincy-Buffalo will have a lot of eyeballs due to the previous meeting not getting completed after Hamlin's horrific injury.

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Tom won’t retire. But he’s done at Tampa Bay. That team is a hot mess and benefited by a weak division. I’ll wash the tshirt and wear it Sunday. We will need all the luck we can get. But if we can get a good pass rush we should be in the NFC finals. That will be some big fun! 

He's a bay area guy, I could see him going to Oakland where he has Davonte Adams to throw to. 

OK, Monday night worked out, but they sure had some guys take some blows and tweak some stuff to have to get ready on a short week. 

Fuck Goodell. 

Just now, Uncle Nate said:

Hey Rip Van Winkle- the Raiders moved to Las Vegas while you were napping. 

Close enough.