2023 WR AD Mitchell *Transfer*

We can only assume his downfield blocking skills were not good enough for dumbo then? I guess if we have an open roster spot we might as well just take a chance, right (tounge in cheek). :) . I hope this is way to flood the field kick the land thieves even harder this year. 

7 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Loved watching him play as a freshman in HS... going love seeing him play for Texas now...

The last 3 of those 4 were contested catches with a defender draped all over him that Mitchell just fought for and won. I don’t think I saw that out of any of our WR’s all year. Great get. 

1985194D-3F0D-4C7F-A7B4-CE80E8703782.gif.532c0e07ed67aff7db181a50a41a53cb.gif

• Hook 'Em 8

27 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Maybe Hudson’s highest quality tweet

IMO, Worthy’s was smoother yet more brutal, though obviously both were successful. That said, Mitchell down the field on contested balls looks phenomenal. If Neyor, Mitchell, Cook, etc. means Worthy (and Whittington) can work with his quickness more underneath, where he seems to have more success, that’s a win all around, I think. Oh, and that Sanders guy seems pretty good, too.

The weapons are there. If the OL can give time and Ewers can deliver in anything like a reasonable way, the offense has a very high ceiling. Is it time for spring practice yet?

• Hook 'Em 5

9 hours ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Loved watching him play as a freshman in HS... going love seeing him play for Texas now...

Holy shit that catch against bama was a thing of beauty, we haven’t had that since Duv was catching everything thrown his way. The tcu and Ohio state catches were salty as well, good concentration and strong hands. Only thing left to ponder is what do I do with this boner this early in the morning. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

Quite the contrast from our attempt to get Addison last off-season. We courted Addison with big NIL deals, but with AD we benefited from geographical proximity to his daughter, and no NIL offer could top that. 

He also got a fat NIL deal, it's not all fatherly love.