Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

If we lose, I'm blaming it on the short week - they ran out of gas in the second half.
If we win, I think it will be the short week - we didn't have time to come off our Monday Night high. We didn't have time to overthink things.
Bottom line: the team that hits the hardest is going to win this one. Here's a hopeful call that the 'Boys are hitting on at least 7 cylinders.
Cowboys 38, Niners 35
It's one day, and a late start today at that. Now the Sunday to Thursday thing the Boys do every turkey day isn't helpful at all, I'll give you that.

For better or worse this game will either seal Daks legacy or propel it.
He just played one of his best games, which historically has meant he is ripe for a bed shitting.
Like many others here I was born a cowboys fan but Jerry Jones has stolen that joy like the grinch.
If the boys lose I hope it's so fucking embarrassing that it kills that skeletor morherfucker.

Exactly where I am.

5 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

And it was written...5262fc52c0c8ff85ed0b47cded7580fd.jpg

Super Troopers Wtf GIF by Searchlight Pictures

4 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

jj.thumb.jpg.912e6e5306f92628fcceb2e722321a93.jpg

Cowboys beat 3 of the teams that are in this divisional round of the playoffs. 

The 49ers beat... 0. Got blown out by the Chiefs. 

Seriously, they may have had the easiest schedule in the league. In their winning streak the only two teams worth a shit they beat were the Dolphins and Seattle. Both decent to mediocre teams. 

This Cowboys team will by far be the best team they've played since they got blown out by the Chiefs

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

For better or worse this game will either seal Daks legacy or propel it.

Come on, you know that a legacy isn't cemented until the career is over. Elway, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Dirk Nowitzski, and on and on. A lot of guys were written off as hitting a playoff ceiling until later in their careers they won it all. Then the narrative completely changes. 

You don't become Marino or Charles Barkley until you retire without one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

You can always tell people who watch those stupid ass morning yak yak shows on cable TV when they want to talk about "legacy" bullshit.

What a bunch of nonsense. That is that kind of shit women should be talking about when the commercials aren't funny. Oooh, what do you think his legacy will be, pass the chardonnay Alice.

Tom Fucking Landry was ripped all the time for not being able to get over the hump. "Next Year's Champs". Until he did. 

Beat these fucking hoes.

• Hook 'Em 2