Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

Y’all are nuts. You can blame Dak for this. Cool. 

But I’ll never agree that he just “can’t do it” unless it’s solely in regards tot he cowboys. 

Put him in this SF offense and it’s even more potent Becuase they’re not asking the QB to save them every game like Dallas does. 

Dak isn’t Rodgers or Mahomes. No one would ever say that. But much like every other franchise QB you gotta put him in positions to succeed.  Dallas is horrible at that.  And we’ve been saying it all year.  They ask him to bail them out all the time.  Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn’t and unfortunately the ones he doesn’t is the ones you hang your hat on. 

but all y’all see is “Dak sucks” fuck y’all. I hope to god they cut or trade him away from you bums. You do not deserve a good QB and you’ve been blessed with 2 underrated ones for the last 17-18 years.  

I can’t wait for him to prove you guys wrong.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 3

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The common thread of the Cowboys is the owner.  Jerry Jones is the problem and has been since Jimmy Johnson left because he could work with Jones.  Jones hired Barry Switzer then sold his soul for that Super Bowl win 2 years later and the Cowboys have been shit since.

Switzer crashed the car Johnson built, just as it crossed that last finish line. 

• Hook 'Em 5

Dak is regressing.  The look on his face after that last interception said everything.  He's had his chance, and he's average at best.  It's really fucking hard to win a Super Bowl with an average QB.

McCarthy is a less than average coach.  He's just not good.

The Jones are terrible owners.

Sorry, Cowboys fans, but you are fucked.  This will take years to undo, because they're not bad enough to get good picks and their payroll is atrocious.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

But I’ll never agree that he just “can’t do it” unless it’s solely in regards tot he cowboys. 

Put him in this SF offense and it’s even more potent Becuase they’re not asking the QB to save them every game like Dallas does. 

Dak isn’t Rodgers or Mahomes. No one would ever say that. But much like every other franchise QB you gotta put him in positions to succeed.  Dallas is horrible at that.  And we’ve been saying it all year.  They ask him to bail them out all the time.  Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn’t and unfortunately the ones he doesn’t is the ones you hang your hat on. 

but all y’all see is “Dak sucks” fuck y’all. I hope to god they cut or trade him away from you bums. You do not deserve a good QB and you’ve been blessed with 2 underrated ones for the last 17-18 years.  

All Dak had to do today was make basic plays at the QB position and not turn the ball over. He had to score 20 fucking points. 

You're acting like San Fran just hung 35. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Drew said:

Are

You

Retarded

?

Dak Prescott hasn’t played well this year and absolutely lost this game for Dallas.

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Dak ain't good enough to win it all with any team.

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry Cowboys fans, don't know how you pay so much goddamned money to watch this crap.  

Good news is, cheer for a 49ers/Bengals Super Bowl.  San Francisco has Texas-Ex Ossai, Cincinnati has former Longhorn Omenihu.  No idea where they are on the depth chart and don't give fuck one...but either way...a Longhorn gets a Super Bowl ring so our 7-6 team next year has something to look forward to seeing.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

But all y’all see is “Dak sucks” fuck y’all. I hope to god they cut or trade him away from you bums. You do not deserve a good QB and you’ve been blessed with 2 underrated ones for the last 17-18 years.  

image.gif.ecd686f6b433e8187380eeadd08c6365.gif