Cowboys @ Niners: NFC Divisional Round

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Drew said:

God y’all are so stupid. Yes he’s had bad games. Yes he’s throw picks.  But pretending he wasn’t part do the Thai offense when it’s great is why Dak supporters have to go nuts when  defending him. 

you can literally say Dak has been awful today. I have said that and I’m his biggest supporter. But pretending he’s some bum and can’t play the sport is just as stupid. 

Dak can be a great qb at times but to ignore that he crumbles or just flat out becomes brain dead at critical moments is also dumb. Besides throwing interceptions, I’ve seen him run out of bounds when they’re trying to kill the clock and take idiotic sacks. He doesn’t play smart football when it counts. 

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

Y’all are nuts. You can blame Dak for this. Cool. 

But I’ll never agree that he just “can’t do it” unless it’s solely in regards tot he cowboys. 

Put him in this SF offense and it’s even more potent Becuase they’re not asking the QB to save them every game like Dallas does. 

Dak isn’t Rodgers or Mahomes. No one would ever say that. But much like every other franchise QB you gotta put him in positions to succeed.  Dallas is horrible at that.  And we’ve been saying it all year.  They ask him to bail them out all the time.  Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn’t and unfortunately the ones he doesn’t is the ones you hang your hat on. 

but all y’all see is “Dak sucks” fuck y’all. I hope to god they cut or trade him away from you bums. You do not deserve a good QB and you’ve been blessed with 2 underrated ones for the last 17-18 years.  

I can’t wait for him to prove you guys wrong.  

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Yep.  Like I said.  Jerry made a deal with the devil for that win in 1996.  Jerry is the fucking problem.

Anyone on this board could’ve coached that team to a Super Bowl win. He didn’t need a deal with the devil. 

Yes, he’s the problem but he apparently prints money. His ego is more soothed by being in charge of crap than having someone else be responsible for excellence. So, here they are, and here they’ll stay until his family sells the team. The Lions will win a Super Bowl before Dallas wins another one. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Drew said:

Y’all are nuts. You can blame Dak for this. Cool. 

But I’ll never agree that he just “can’t do it” unless it’s solely in regards tot he cowboys. 

Put him in this SF offense and it’s even more potent Becuase they’re not asking the QB to save them every game like Dallas does. 

Dak isn’t Rodgers or Mahomes. No one would ever say that. But much like every other franchise QB you gotta put him in positions to succeed.  Dallas is horrible at that.  And we’ve been saying it all year.  They ask him to bail them out all the time.  Sometimes he does. Sometimes he doesn’t and unfortunately the ones he doesn’t is the ones you hang your hat on. 

but all y’all see is “Dak sucks” fuck y’all. I hope to god they cut or trade him away from you bums. You do not deserve a good QB and you’ve been blessed with 2 underrated ones for the last 17-18 years.  

I can’t wait for him to prove you guys wrong.  

michael fassbender perfection GIF