I’m Keysphonewallet

KeysPhoneWallet

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Right, and again, that does not guarantee an easy home game matchup against arguably the shittiest team to make the playoffs.

Clearly you still don't understand how seeded brackets work...that's exactly what they should guarantee. Otherwise whats the point of a regular season...?

Edited by Dennis Taylor

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Clearly you still don't understand how seeded brackets work...that's exactly what they should guarantee 

No it doesn't. The Viqueens were the higher seed. Generally the 3 seed isn't going to be a complete fraud like they were this year. You're just being dumb now.

If the Vikings win then the Eagles have to play the Cowboys in the divisional round, who would have been a much tougher matchup...

Edited by Pam Cummings

5 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

No it doesn't. The Viqueens were the higher seed. Generally the 3 seed isn't going to be a complete fraud like they were this year. You're just being dumb now.

If the Vikings win then the Eagles have to play the Cowboys in the divisional round, who would have been a much tougher matchup...

The seed is the seed, and the 6 beat the 3. If you dont like it then be the 1 seed. Your personal feelings don't have shit to do with it. If the Vikings win last week, then the Eagles beat the Cowboys yesterday and this board is still flooded with crybaby Cowboy fans

8 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

The seed is the seed, and the 6 beat the 3. If you dont like it then be the 1 seed. Your personal feelings don't have shit to do with it. If the Vikings win last week, then the Eagles beat the Cowboys yesterday and this board is still flooded with crybaby Cowboy fans

The last time the Cowboys had the #1 seed they had to play the Packers and God-mode Rodgers......so yeah, fuck off. Woulda liked to have played Daniel Jones instead.

Edited by Pam Cummings

16 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You are suggesting that playing against a good Packers team that has Aaron Rodgers is the same thing as playing a shitty Giants team that is quarterbacked by Daniel Jones.

Feel free to die on that hill.

You're continuing to make my point so i wont need to anymore after this...

It's the fucking nfl playoffs. Win or you're out. "Scrappy, on the rise, God mode, shitty" whatever other irrelevant emotional interjections you care to make don't matter. You're now comparing different teams in different seasons for fucks sake

Cross post.

Legit question. Not aimed any one in particular. 

How/why do you continue to care about Jerrah's Carnival? Really, why bother? I am really curious. Same with the Texans, I guess. Why care?

I grew up in Austin/DFW, was a Cowboys fan in 70s-80s. Could not believe that O&G hillbilly bought the Cowboys while Texans with real money were screwing around and not paying attention--during a oil/real estate bust. So obvious Jerrah lucked into Jimmy Johnson and 3 Super Bowls. No Jimmy, Jerrah has no titles. Gradually checked out of the Cowboys somewhere between the reigns of Switzer-Gailey. Have barely watched a complete Cowboy game since.

I can't cheer for anything Jerrah does. Jerrah is a glorified huckster-carnival showman, the PT Barnum of the NFL. The Dallas and national media lap it up and so do most fans, it seems. The Cowboys will be in Arkansas hands for the rest of the century. How in the hell did Texas let that happen? Boggles the mind.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's the fucking nfl playoffs. Win or you're out. "Scrappy, on the rise, God mode, shitty" whatever other irrelevant emotional interjections you care to make don't matter. You're now comparing different teams in different seasons for fucks sake

The worst thing about being a Cowboys fan is the constant whining and crying of fellow fans.

10 hours ago, markstanco said:

On the wagon since 1997 when KLIF would have tickets for $5.70 on the top row of Reunion arena. 

I'd like to think I have a closer connection to the Stars than I really do because I helped with the letter-writing campaign sometime around 1993 when the team was still in Minnesota.  But yes, @ztejas style here.  Reporting for the playoffs.

On 1/22/2023 at 9:17 PM, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Making it even worse is it feels like the eagles dragged their nurse on us all year. Dak is a slightly better Kirk cousins. We’ll never get it right.

Cousins is better and it isn’t particularly close in my mind. 

I'm this way with Indiana basketball. Born into it, had it ingrained in my head since I was 5-6 years old. We were overseas, so I never got to see the '76 & '81 teams win it all but got to see it in '87. Now? Haven't won it in 35 years, haven't seen a final four in 20. I'd love to see another title with my dad before he's gone but he's 75 and not that healthy. It sucks.

They got a bye and only had to beat a 9-win Daniel Jones-led Giants team to make it to the conference title game.

Do you understand how tournament seedlings generally work? Best plays worst. Eagles earned their 1 seed. Giants beat 3 to earn their spot. Had they lost we’d have gone to Philly.

12 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

You have no point. You're a moron and provoked a useless argument. What i was saying wasn't even crazy. The Eagles had the one seed and got to play a shitty ass Giants team in one game and they are in the NFC championship game. That's a simple fucking observation. And my original comment was that, unless Dallas ever does that, and gets that type of matchup, they will never make it to the NFC championship game. And i then pointed out to you that Dallas has been the one seed in the past and not had as easy of a matchup as what Philly had this year. I don't understand how this is complicated for you. This "it's the playoffs, every team is the same!" argument is fucking regarded. Every team is not the fucking same in the playoffs.

For future reference, when people are talking about "road to the NFC chamipnship game" or "road to the super bowl", they are talking about playoff matchups, numbnuts. Not the regular season.

Edited by Pam Cummings

8 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Watching the Dennis-Pam fight is fucking hilarious.  Pam is getting destroyed as per yuge. 

Lmao, are you still upset with me? You sure know how to hold a grudge. Sorry we disagreed on the internet one time you fucking woman. At least i've never posted something so stupid that i had to go cry and beg imma to delete my account so i could make a new one and start over. You people waste so much of that dude's time.

Edited by Pam Cummings

25 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You have no point. You're a moron and provoked a useless argument. What i was saying wasn't even crazy. The Eagles had the one seed and got to play a shitty ass Giants team in one game and they are in the NFC championship game. That's a simple fucking observation. And my original comment was that, unless Dallas ever does that, and gets that type of matchup, they will never make it to the NFC championship game. And i then pointed out to you that Dallas has been the one seed in the past and not had as easy of a matchup as what Philly had this year. I don't understand how this is complicated for you. This "it's the playoffs, every team is the same!" argument is fucking regarded. Every team is not the fucking same in the playoffs.

For future reference, when people are talking about "road to the NFC chamipnship game" or "road to the super bowl", they are talking about playoff matchups, numbnuts. Not the regular season.

My point was you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and like I said you're doing a far better job making that point than I can. 

7 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

My point was you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, and like I said you're doing a far better job making that point than I can. 

Yeah, i think you just misconstrued or misunderstood what i was originally saying, took some sort of dumb offense, and then wasted 2 pages droning on about nothing. We all understand how playoff seeding and matchups work you mongoloid. I didn't realize that simply observing that the Giants are a really easy matchup for the Eagles is some crazy horrible outlandish thing to say. How horrible of me.

Edited by Pam Cummings

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Lmao, are you still upset with me? You sure know how to hold a grudge. Sorry we disagreed on the internet one time you fucking woman. At least i've never posted something so stupid that i had to go cry and beg imma to delete my account so i could make a new one and start over. You people waste so much of that dude's time.

I don’t ever recall engaging with you. I do recall that half of your posts are like Hermanator’s. 

2 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

I don’t ever recall engaging with you. I do recall that half of your posts are like Hermanator’s. 

The fact that you of all people were the one to come rushing to the defense of dennis taylor, waving your little pom poms, only affirms that i am on the correct side of things.

Edited by Pam Cummings

57 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

The fact that you of all people were the one to come rushing to the defense of dennis taylor, waving your little pom poms, only affirms that i am on the correct side of things.

Ok