Auto loan help / questions

tx 3 putt

a 'friend' ....... she was very upside down on her vehicle. said vehicle was stolen. she didn't have gap insurance and so how does this work with a stolen vehicle / not recovered vehicle ?

can she just default / not pay back what's left on the loan ?   100% the money isn't there. how hard will they come after this money ? can the courts make her pay it back ?

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The court can render a judgment against her if she is sued by the finance company, and there are certain steps the judgment holder can legally take to get payment, but if she's broke there is not much they can really do.

she's broke but extremely hot, if that counts for anything

so just keep ignoring the soon to be incoming notices or just straight up tell them it's a no go on paying it off ?

If she's that hot, you should offer to pay it for her and have her repay it in services.  I would just tell them she can't pay and see if they sue.  It probably depends on how big an amount she owes.  Going to fuck the credit score though.

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

If she's that hot, you should offer to pay it for her and have her repay it in services.  I would just tell them she can't pay and see if they sue.  It probably depends on how big an amount she owes.  Going to fuck the credit score though.

told her to get something else asap, before her credit score down shit creek 

4 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

This whole issue seems like a very simple thing to resolve. Depending on true level of hotness, I’m sure we can find someone that is willing to “help” out.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brew said:

This whole issue seems like a very simple thing to resolve. Depending on true level of hotness, I’m sure we can find someone that is willing to “help” out.

Boobs thread, post #1024 

In the nude, she’s a masterpiece and a wonderful personality, but damn that body 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Drool 1

How upside down is she? What is her insurance company offering vs actual market value? In this market it’s hard to be horribly upside down. She needs to fight her insurance company.

How far behind is she? If she can get the insurance company to up the payout a bit, maybe the finace company would roll the balance into a loan on another vehicle to kick the van down the road. And she needs the gap insurance.

Folks really fuck themselves up with stupid high dollar car loans and cheap out on the insurance. As one who at one stage in life changed cars like others change shirts I can attest that cars are about the dumbest thing folks can spend money on. Now I buy with cash and seek great deals. And usually a certified used low mileage lease turn in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

How upside down is she? What is her insurance company offering vs actual market value? In this market it’s hard to be horribly upside down. She needs to fight her insurance company.

How far behind is she? If she can get the insurance company to up the payout a bit, maybe the finace company would roll the balance into a loan on another vehicle to kick the van down the road. And she needs the gap insurance.

Folks really fuck themselves up with stupid high dollar car loans and cheap out on the insurance. As one who at one stage in life changed cars like others change shirts I can attest that cars are about the dumbest thing folks can spend money on. Now I buy with cash and seek great deals. And usually a certified used low mileage lease turn in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1