I learned today that I'd never cut it in the "Proud Boys"

Gil Bang

"We see housewives as sentient beings who have an incredible gift."

I can't believe that pickup line isn't more of a panty-dropper.  Especially when followed up with, "I can jerk off for you if you'd like to continue to stand right there, three feet away."    

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

So they're actually NOT wankers..?

They're still wankers; they just lie about it.  

Regarding the one yard rule, I picture this scene with a rather cruel wife walking around the house while her idiot husband is stumbling around, boxers around his ankles just trying to keep up.  "Please touch it, Buela,...it's been three weeks for gods sake....at least slow down."

I wonder how many wives have woken up in the middle of the night to a breathless husband and a lingering smell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

36 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Imagine being a potential recruit and reading through all that. "Yep, uh huh, sure, oh well yeah that only makes sense, sure, yeah obviously...."

The people who wrote this were incels coming up with some kind of idealized bullshit to explain away why they aren't getting laid, or they grew up with parents who probably beat the shit out of them if they caught them masturbating, and either way they are deeply ashamed about it.

35 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

So they're actually NOT wankers..?

They are, they are just constantly ashamed about it.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The people who wrote this were incels coming up with some kind of idealized bullshit to explain away why they aren't getting laid, or they grew up with parents who probably beat the shit out of them if they caught them masturbating, and either way they are deeply ashamed about it.

They are, they are just constantly ashamed about it.

such a weird interconnection between /r/nofap, gamergate, and fascism

edit: I guess "incel" is dead square in the middle of that venn diagram though

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

such a weird interconnection between /r/nofap, gamergate, and fascism

edit: I guess "incel" is dead square in the middle of that venn diagram though

Eventually the incels will run into somebody equally as pathetic as them, who is willing to have sex with them.

Yeah, this is becoming the perverse version of "Don't Move, Hands in the Air!"

instead it's "Take out your genitalia!  But Don't touch your genitalia!"  

who would have thought Brisket's most twisted paranoias will end up being the most normal shit posted on here in a decade?

I have been pleading with Immamac to have like a safe thread or safe day or some shit where we all just finally get it all out there like those old "Ask a black dude a question: threads on TOS.  No judgements, no reps, no quoting after 36 hours, etc.  'Cause I really fucking wonder sometimes.

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I've never seen so many people openly obsessed with not masturbating.

And when yo get into the GOP, obsessed with what's in their pants and what bathroom they use.

Lots of projection.

These fuckers think they are manly men.   Badasses, if you will.

They are the exact opposite.

54 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I need the surly right wingers to explain this shit to me. These are y’all’s people. Don’t deny it.

I beleive this is best summarized by an oft quoted line about our friends from College Station....

From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it.

• Like 3

I need the specifics of this one yard rule.  Does it mean the Proud Boy must be within a yard of the housewife to ejaculate?  Or does it count if he shoots his load and it lands within a yard of her while she's running away?